Will you be my bridesmaid?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

Looking for creative ideas to ask my Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor to assume that position. feedback appreciated.
    Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#2 jam8x2

• 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

I put a small cosmetic bag of all things Hawaiian and took her out to dinner. Do what ever is personal and is something fun.

#3 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:01 AM

I got cards made up that are personalized to each of them and then I am going to send the card with their dress..asking them!

Im way excited!!

#4 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:05 AM

We are doing a mock up of the wedding program and i am asking our ushers to look it over and they don't know that their names are on it and then we are giving them their shirts we bought them to wear!

#5 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

#6 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Congrats and welcome! The way my friend told me (both that she is engaged and wants me to be her bm) is she got me a book that says something like "how to be a bridesmaid". It was cute :)

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#7 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

I am in the same boat! Looking for creative ways to tell my friends about my MEXICO wedding AND ask them to be in the wedding.

#8 lnf_munchkin

• 168 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

I didn't get the chance to do something fun . . . just kinda had to say . . . you know you're my number one . . . :) good luck!

#9 ashley1316

• 353 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

my best friend is getting married this yr and she asked me to be her bridesmaid by doing this:
                    she sent me a package in the mail, i opened it and there was a card and a bunch of puzzle peices. the card said open last.
                    so as i put the puzzle together it was random pics of her and i and it said along the top. i would be honored if you would be my bridesmaid. then i opened the card and there was a bunch of mushy sweetness inside. very creative!!!

#10 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

thanks for the great ideas. I also heard from a friend a similar idea, but with a photo card that was pretty cute. the problem is that I am not a big picture taker. The girl i'm asking to be my maid of honor is the professional wedding photographer, so she is the one with all of the pics!
                      Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users