Photo

Hacienda Tres Rios Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#491 aquabride

aquabride
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

It's been 9 months since my wedding, and we dont have a video from Mediamorfosis either :( 

#492 happysunshyne

happysunshyne
    • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm planning a vow renewal for Sept 2, 2014,  Are there any other Hacienda Tres Rios brides here?

#493 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by happysunshyne 

I'm planning a vow renewal for Sept 2, 2014,  Are there any other Hacienda Tres Rios brides here?

Hey Happysunsshyne!!

I am a wedding planner here in the Riviera Maya and I recently done a wedding at H3R, and resort is super flexible on many thinks they do not charge you any fees for bringing in outside vendors (this is a big plus) also the resorts has beautiful grounds.

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#494 happysunshyne

happysunshyne
        • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Thanks! H3R has been really great to work with. Even though my event is a year and half away, Daniela has been super responsive to all of my questions.  Yes, you are correct they don't charge anything for bringing in additional vendors.  I am so excited there are so many possibilities for a ceremony and reception there.   Have you ever planned a wedding at one of their cenotes? If so do you have any pictures of the cenote the wedding was held at?

#495 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
          • 603 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by happysunshyne 

Thanks! H3R has been really great to work with. Even though my event is a year and half away, Daniela has been super responsive to all of my questions.  Yes, you are correct they don't charge anything for bringing in additional vendors.  I am so excited there are so many possibilities for a ceremony and reception there.   Have you ever planned a wedding at one of their cenotes? If so do you have any pictures of the cenote the wedding was held at?

They are all great to work with!

I have not had the chance to do one at their cenote , but the location is beautiful, if your heart is already set on that spot then go for it, you are going to love it.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

Happy Planning!
            Joyce

#496 Tunesha3913

Tunesha3913
            • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hi Happysunshyne!  I'm an H3R bride!  I just got married on March 9th and everything turned out beautifully thanks to Joyce at Dream Weddings.  I'm happy to answer any questions that you have.  Have you had a chance to visit the resort?  It's beautiful. 

#497 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
              • 315 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

This is a wonderful thread! Joyce was kind enough to respond so quickly to my inquiries, and recommended H3R as a great location for our wedding in 2014!

#498 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

I was wondering about anyone else's experience (since 2012) of perhaps doing a night out in cancun? We have a predominantly 'young' group coming to the wedding; of the 40-50, most are in their 30's and enjoy a good night out :) I am semi torn with how beautiful playa is compared to maybe being surrounded by so much "stuff" in cancun, but if cancun provides more options for nightlife, what do you guys think?

Anyone able to relate? LOL

#499 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
                  • Vendor
                  • 336 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hello again!

Cancun is nice but Playa has great choices like Cocobongo, La Santanera and Diablito Cha Cha Cha will be some of the places to hang out in the night in Playa!

What do you guys think?

#500 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
                    • 603 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

I was wondering about anyone else's experience (since 2012) of perhaps doing a night out in cancun? We have a predominantly 'young' group coming to the wedding; of the 40-50, most are in their 30's and enjoy a good night out :) I am semi torn with how beautiful playa is compared to maybe being surrounded by so much "stuff" in cancun, but if cancun provides more options for nightlife, what do you guys think?

Anyone able to relate? LOL

Hey MrsShoreytobe,

Since playa has grown so much with the years, it has a lot to offer for every age.  There is a famous night light 12 street.  One street with so much fun " night life".  You group will get to enjoy all different styles of clubs.

Happy Planning!
                      Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users