Photo

Hacienda Tres Rios Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#471 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

What kind of time line are you looking for? I only have a basic one so far since I'm still about 2 months out. I'm planning on starting to get ready shortly before noon, then having the photographers come about 3-3:30 to do some "first-look" pics before the ceremony at 5:30. I'm thinking our ceremony will be about 20-30 minutes and we will then take more couple photos while our guests enjoy cocktail hour. That leaves our reception starting at about 7. Beyond that I'm not too sure. Can't wait to see how everything turns out!!

Originally Posted by aquabride 

Hey can anyone send me their timeline at amiers33@hotmail.com ?  I am trying to start mine and did not realize how difficult it would be.  I'm getting married really SOON 3/30/12.  I dont check that email often so just let me know you sent it.  After my wedding I will happily post pics and suggestions, just now is a super crazy time (as you can imagine). We are having mediamorphsis as videographers and Samuel Luna as our photographer (recently featured in a Bridal Mag) so I'm sure you will have excellent video and photo examples to see soon enough :)  

I'm very excited for the wedding!  We have 90 people total and only 12 are staying outside of the resort.  

#472 chrisdior

chrisdior
    • 286 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hi ladies, i just stumbled across this thread, the resort looks beautiful.Congrats to all the new brides!! Pictures are gorgeous!!

Can anyone tell me how the night life is here? I have a fairly young crowd (ages 25-30) coming in for the wedding. Dont want to disappoint them if there's not much to do.

How far is the resort from playa del carmen and cancun?

Thank you!!

#473 aquabride

aquabride
      • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

bridal party.jpg

Had the wedding last Friday and it was the BEST day of our lives!   I will add details and advice shortly!  

I wanna go back :(  

haha

#474 christinaa23

christinaa23
        • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

Can't wait to hear more details. I'm booked for HTR in November 2012. I feel like I can finally relax now that that's done and the photog is booked!

#475 aquabride

aquabride
          • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

Here are the professional pics from the night so far (we'll get the rest in like 2 months): 

Samuel Luna was the photographer, and I HIGHLY recommend him!!

fireworks.jpg

dark love.jpg

And here are two from the Trash the dress we did earlier on in the week... it was in Playa del Carmen, not at H3R

TTD1.jpg

TTD2.jpg

#476 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
            • 244 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

I'm not too sure about the nightlife as I only did a site visit during the day, but I'm sure someone else can answer that! As for distance, it is about 15min north of Playa del Carmen so I suppose that makes it about 30min from Cancun?

Originally Posted by chrisdior 

Hi ladies, i just stumbled across this thread, the resort looks beautiful.Congrats to all the new brides!! Pictures are gorgeous!!

Can anyone tell me how the night life is here? I have a fairly young crowd (ages 25-30) coming in for the wedding. Dont want to disappoint them if there's not much to do.

How far is the resort from playa del carmen and cancun?

Thank you!!

#477 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
              • 244 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Congratulations!!! I just saw these photos posted on the H3R Facebook page and I am soo glad it was a bride from this thread! We leave in a month and 3 days, so I can't wait to hear your advice!! Your pictures are gorgeous!

Originally Posted by aquabride 

bridal party.jpg

Had the wedding last Friday and it was the BEST day of our lives!   I will add details and advice shortly!  

I wanna go back :(  

haha

#478 aquabride

aquabride
                • 28 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Here is a photo of our dance floor/reception space & our fun first dance!

fireworks.jpg

By: Samuel Luna

I LOVED having the reception by the pool!! SO much fun, we even jumped it at the very end of the night!!

#479 christinaa23

christinaa23
                  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

What a great picture aquabride!  It looks amazing!

Has anyone ever done a fire show or a fireworks show at HTR? If so, please share any info you have!

#480 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
                    • 338 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Hi there,

Tres Rios is a great place for weddings, look at some locations at the next video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users