513 replies to this topic

#311 becks1581

becks1581
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by WingsofInnocence 

7 DAYS AND I WILL BE AT THE RESORT!!

TIME IS GOING FAST!

Hopefully I haven't forgot anything, and everything is taken care of!

Good luck to the rest of you, who's dates are quickly approaching as well!!

Congrats Wings!!!

Have a GREAT time!  You will have a fantastic wedding and we can't wait to see and hear all about it when you get back!!!

#312 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:29 AM

Exciting! Hope you have an amazing time!

Originally Posted by WingsofInnocence 

7 DAYS AND I WILL BE AT THE RESORT!!

TIME IS GOING FAST!

Hopefully I haven't forgot anything, and everything is taken care of!

Good luck to the rest of you, who's dates are quickly approaching as well!!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#313 Eadon216

Eadon216
      • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

Wings, was that your wedding that they posted on Facebook? It looked absolutely beautiful!!!!!

#314 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

Hey everyone!!!

Our professional pics are up!! There are a ton of places for pics at the Hacienda Tres Rios as you can see =)

http://www.robertand....cfm?postID=308

Please go on the blog and leave comments for us - we get print credits if we get a certain amount of comments;)

#315 damitAPRILurCOOL

damitAPRILurCOOL
          • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

Mrs. M, THANK YOU for sharing your pictures!! EVERYTHING looked amazing - you're such a beautiful bride!! :]  I'm so excited to be getting married there in Nov!  I can't wait to see more!

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M 

Hey everyone!!!

Our professional pics are up!! There are a ton of places for pics at the Hacienda Tres Rios as you can see =)

http://www.robertand....cfm?postID=308

Please go on the blog and leave comments for us - we get print credits if we get a certain amount of comments;)

#316 Eadon216

Eadon216
            • 54 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

Did anyone use someone other than Fernando Fuentes or Sara Tamargo for their hair/makeup!?!?! Sara won't come because I don't have 4 bridesmaids (not worth it to fly down) and Fernando is booked for that day (which is fine because honestly he is a bit expensive). I'm at a bit of a loss!

#317 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
              • 319 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hi -

For my wedding day I used Sara Tamargo. Our ceremony ran a little longer and we didn't have enough time for a lot of pictures at the resort so our photographer offered us a second session for the next day. We got married on Friday but decided we wanted to take advantage of their offer for Monday. Unfortunately since it was after the fact, I didn't have a chance to mention it to Sara and I had a hard time trying to reach her that weekend after the wedding. So I called the concierge at the HTR and they offered me a lady who came and did my hair and make up for $120. You can see the picture (close up) of me at the pier (in our wedding pictures) - she did my hair/make up for this one. It wasn't as great as Sara but she also had less time to work on my make up and hair. I only had an hour from when she came to when I had to go get photographed. I didn't get her name though :( You can call the resort and ask them who they use. My photographer also photographed a model that Sunday who was photographed by this same lady - take a look at those photos.

Did anyone use someone other than Fernando Fuentes or Sara Tamargo for their hair/makeup!?!?! Sara won't come because I don't have 4 bridesmaids (not worth it to fly down) and Fernando is booked for that day (which is fine because honestly he is a bit expensive). I'm at a bit of a loss!

#318 Eadon216

Eadon216
                • 54 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:38 PM

Thanks! I'll try and find out who that was.

#319 Eadon216

Eadon216
                  • 54 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:45 PM

Did any brides have their dresses steamed for them at the resort. I'm worried about mine getting wrinkled after traveling in a bag on the plane and I was hoping they'd be able to steam out any wrinkles for me. 

#320 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                    • 319 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

I sent mine to get steamed at the resort and my Husband sent his tux to get pressed/as well. I sent it the day before and got it back the day of the wedding. The only thing is timing  -  I would tell them an hour earlier than you really need it. I asked for it for 11 but didn't get it until past 11.

I had no other issues other than timing though - the dress looked great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users