Photo

Hacienda Tres Rios Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#301 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

I haven't gotten my professional pics yet but once I get those I will post the link! Our photographer covered the welcome party and the Wedding day so you'll be able to see it all:) We got pics from our guests but they are more of us not so much the set up.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#302 BrookeL

BrookeL
    • 9 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

Thanks so much for the info Mrs. M! We will check out that mariachi band for sure.  We are actually heading down to the hotel this weekend to get everything in order and I am so excited! I'll be sure to share whatever info I learn when I'm down there with the rest of the H3R future brides.

Brooke

#303 becks1581

becks1581
      • 477 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi April, 

I also have some pictures of event locations from my site visit.  Obviously there's nothing actually set up in the pics so you'll have to use your imagination a little bit but I think it will help...I look at them a lot when I'm trying to visualize decor, etc.  

They are on my laptop and I'm working nights this week (ugh) so I don't have access to them right now.  I'll try to remember to post them for you.  If I forget, don't be hesitate to remind me!!

#304 damitAPRILurCOOL

damitAPRILurCOOL
        • 49 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hi Becks!  Thank you so much!! That would be really helpful!  If you can send me the pictures whenever you get the chance, that would be awesome... I totally understand if you can't get to it right away!! :)

Is it easier to email me the pictures or post them on here? Whichever you prefer... my email addy is damitaprilurcool at gmail dot com.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Originally Posted by becks1581 

Hi April, 

I also have some pictures of event locations from my site visit.  Obviously there's nothing actually set up in the pics so you'll have to use your imagination a little bit but I think it will help...I look at them a lot when I'm trying to visualize decor, etc.  

They are on my laptop and I'm working nights this week (ugh) so I don't have access to them right now.  I'll try to remember to post them for you.  If I forget, don't be hesitate to remind me!!

#305 becks1581

becks1581
          • 477 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

Here are a few.  I didn't take the time to resize so my apologies if they are huge!

This is the Martini Terrace--where we will have our cocktail hour.  Gorgeous view of the resort and adjacent to the buffet restaurant and lobby.  The bridge you see in the background takes you to the 'plaza' which is where we will be having our reception.  Mrs M had her cocktail and reception in the same places

012.JPG

Here are a few views of the 'point' where we will be having our ceremony.  This is where the river meets the ocean.

041.JPG

028.JPG

#306 becks1581

becks1581
            • 477 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

Here are a few pics of the plaza area.  I don't think the pictures do it justice though.  I tried to take a few snapshots with my point and shoot camera during the resort's Mexican Party on Sunday night and they came out dark.  It was awesome in real life though and professional photos will be able to handle the low light conditions much better!

095.JPG

117.JPG

and looking back over the bridge toward the martini terrace...

098.JPG

#307 becks1581

becks1581
              • 477 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

We are having our welcome party on the beach area that is set up for volleyball during the day.  There are trees and mangroves separating the area from the ocean and it's near the pool.  If you've seen the video of Marissa and Louis' wedding, it's where they had their welcome party as well.

Here it is during the day...

113.JPG

050.JPG

And just for fun, the gorgeous pool area!   (You can see the volleyball area in the background of one photo)116.JPG

Here, beach is to my left and I'm looking toward the resort

115.JPG

#308 becks1581

becks1581
                • 477 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Just a few more:

Here's the seating area for the (so delicious!) pizza oven....I can't wait to go back just for this :-)

066.JPG

And here's the little make-shift bar that they set up by the pool.  It looks totally cheesey but it gets the job done!  They didn't keep the type of beer I liked at this pool bar but after the first day they always made a point to keep some in the fridge for me!  They really do their best to make everyone happy and a little tip goes a long way!  I met two girls while we were there and they ordered glasses of champagne to the pool.  When the waiter brought them, one girl was in the bathroom and he insisted on keeping it cool at the bar until she returned.  So cute  :-)

056.JPG

#309 damitAPRILurCOOL

damitAPRILurCOOL
                  • 49 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Thank you sooo much becks!! The pictures were really helpful!!

I'm trying to figure out the locations of our events.  Right now, we are having the ceremony at the beach (the same location you are having yours at), our cocktail hour on the beach in front of the pool terrace (which I think is the area that you're having your welcome party at), and our reception at the pool terrace.  I REALLY wanted to use the martini terrace for our cocktail hour, but Allibe said that it was a far walk between the martini terrace and the pool terrace.  I considered moving the reception to the plaza, but it's so public and we are trying to keep it a little more private.

Looking at your pictures, I may reconsider though... the martini terrace is just too pretty!

#310 WingsofInnocence

WingsofInnocence
                    • 34 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

7 DAYS AND I WILL BE AT THE RESORT!!

TIME IS GOING FAST!

Hopefully I haven't forgot anything, and everything is taken care of!

Good luck to the rest of you, who's dates are quickly approaching as well!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users