Hacienda Tres Rios Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#191 becks1581

becks1581
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

Question for Ana--
    Who is your outside wedding planner? Is she coordinating all of your vendors? I'm starting to research florists, etc. I met the one Allibe uses during our site visit and he seemed very nice but I want to make sure that I do my research so that I can find someone with a modern style (and because I'm obsessive).

Has anyone else picked vendors for florist, rentals, etc? I've looked at a few online but haven't contacted anyone yet because I've been so consumed with getting all of the contracts finalized!! I can't wait to start doing the 'pretty' part of wedding planning!!!

Hinna--What's your wedding date? There are a few May 2011 brides on here now!!!!

#192 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Becks my outside wedding coordinator is Lissette Velez. She works with Celebracion Cancun. Let me know if anyone wants her contact information. She speaks perfect english. We met with her during both of our site visits. Her company does charge a fee but I think they are flexible with how much coordination you want.

We are having them do most of ours except with the exeption of a few vendors.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#193 WingsofInnocence

WingsofInnocence
      • 34 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the pricing on flowers? Allibe gave me an estimate for cake, but I was wondering about flowers.
        Becks,
        Did you just search for flower vendors or were you given contacts from Allibe? I am sure Allibe would give you a list of vendors for this, if you wanted to know of others besides the one you met? I know she offered me this option with a photographer. (Overall, I just went with my own that I had found).
        It kind of makes me nervous with all these vendors, when you don't really know what you are getting (unless you have met with them).
        I have started looking into the OOT bags.. Has anyone else been looking into this yet? any good finds?

#194 Avi

Avi
        • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Hi Guys,

One of the girls in the blog suggested for me to post my info.
          We are getting married in Hacienda Tres Rios In August.
          I live in Cancun so I had the time to do my research about local providers. We love Luis but we wanted to decide and interview the providers so we could decide and pick.
          We Love chef Oscar he is amazing and the entire staff including Luis and Allibe they are awesome!
          If any of you need any info about my provider’s I’m more than happy to help. That way I can make my 3 month research worth for more people. We all are in a budget right?
          I have info about:
          DJ
          Makeup and Hair
          Flowers (the best in Cancun)
          Photographer
          Rental in chairs, table cloth and lights
          Let me know if you need any of them and will send it.
          Good luck and relax 
          Avi

#195 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
          • 319 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Avi
            Hi Guys,

I live in Cancun so I had the time to do my research about local providers. We love Luis but we wanted to decide and interview the providers so we could decide and pick.
            We Love chef Oscar he is amazing and the entire staff including Luis and Allibe they are awesome!
            If any of you need any info about my provider’s I’m more than happy to help. That way I can make my 3 month research worth for more people. We all are in a budget right?
            I have info about:
            DJ
            Makeup and Hair
            Photographer
            Good luck and relax 
            Avi

Hi Avi!

So glad you decided to post on here and so happy I found you!
            For those of you that don't know the Hacienda Tres Rios has a fan page on facebook and the cool thing is that they post a ton of pics. This will be helpful for those that haven't been to the resort.

Avi I can't wait to hear how your wedding goes in August!

Question - is it common for everyone to get charged in US dollars? When I visit other places in Mexico and central america it isn't this way. I am curious how much they are hiking the prices for people that are not from the Cancun area.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#196 WingsofInnocence

WingsofInnocence
            • 34 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Avi
              Hi Guys,

I have info about:
              DJ
              Makeup and Hair
              Photographer
              Good luck and relax 
              Avi
              Avi!
              Thank you so much for the post! I am sure that I speak for almost everyone here.. Could you give us some information about your hair and makeup? Where are you getting it done? Approximate of cost?
              I was wanting to be able to pay for my bridesmaid's hair but for 350$ for mine, I am not even sure what it would cost for all of them as well!

Thanks again!!

#197 Eadon216

Eadon216
              • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Avi
                Hi Guys,

I have info about:
                DJ
                Makeup and Hair
                Photographer
                Good luck and relax 
                Avi
                Hi Avi! I'd be interested in your info regarding:
                Makeup and Hair
                Flowers
                Photographer
                Rental chairs, table cloth and lights

Basically anything!

#198 Shug

Shug
                • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

Ladies, so happy to have found you all. We just confirmed our contract with Hacienda Tres Rios for a wedding date of January 22, 2011. I thought I saw someone else was getting married there in Janaury and Allibe told me that there was a wedding on 1/21 (the night before us), so I am hoping to connect with you to have a partner to get through this crazy process. So much to do from afar! Shannan

#199 becks1581

becks1581
                  • 477 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by WingsofInnocence
                    I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the pricing on flowers? Allibe gave me an estimate for cake, but I was wondering about flowers.
                    Becks,
                    Did you just search for flower vendors or were you given contacts from Allibe? I am sure Allibe would give you a list of vendors for this, if you wanted to know of others besides the one you met? I know she offered me this option with a photographer. (Overall, I just went with my own that I had found).
                    It kind of makes me nervous with all these vendors, when you don't really know what you are getting (unless you have met with them).
                    I have started looking into the OOT bags.. Has anyone else been looking into this yet? any good finds?
                    I met one florist while I was at HTR but have found info on a few others through the forum. I think Vanessa Jaimes looks really good. I'm also interested in Flores Julieta b/c she offers other services as well and the mariachi band listed on her site seems like a really good deal. I haven't gotten into this with Allibe yet since we've been focusing on the contract so much lately....one thing at a time seems to work best with her.

As for the OOT bags, this is currently my fav bag:
                    Hi Guys,

I have info about:
                    DJ
                    Makeup and Hair
                    Photographer
                    Good luck and relax 
                    Avi
                    Welcome to our group and thanks so much for the info! It sounds like you've done a lot of great research already and will be a great help to all of us. I plan to email Euphoria next week!!

#200 Tricey628

Tricey628
                    • 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:45 PM

Sorry it’s been so long ladies, I’ve been really bogged down with getting ready to move. 6 days and counting!

Becks I’m so happy everything worked out with the contract.. I haven’t gotten any information really from Allibe on vendors or names, like the florist, I was so focused on getting the s-t-d’s out and finalizing the contracts. SO happy that is done. And thanks so much for the info on the cocktail hour and florists! Thank God for you guys and this forum or I would be going crazy planning this wedding. The last day or so I’ve been emailing musicians and photographers though, so that will be my first step.

Hinna- Same as Becks, our contract is rooms not room nights, and we didn’t have any trouble getting those perks. It seemed like they were something the resort typically gives? Maybe I just got lucky because Becks had already been quoted them (by Luis?) when she visited and we have the same TA.

Wings- Allibe did give me some numbers for some of the flowers, she said as a rough estimate it will be $50-100 for the bridal bouquet, $50 for the girls, $25 for the groom and boys. I didn’t get quotes on anything else other than centerpieces which she quoted $40-50 for a “simple” centerpiece.

Welcome to Avi and Shannan! Avi, I would also love to know about who you’ve chosen for all your vendors, and info about pricing- whatever you have! And Shannan, wow, I am so happy you found us here. I'm the Jan 21st bride...I wonder if we can find a way to share things and save money? Or negotiate with vendors for better prices for the 2 of us :) I’m going to try to PM you my email- I’ve never done it, so let’s see if it works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users