Photo

HDC or Punta Cana Video?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 lizzyjayne

lizzyjayne
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

Hi Just wanted to let you all know, we got maried at Dreams La Romana on 6 July 2010, we used HDC and were thrilled.

Arnaud answered my emails before the wedding very quickly, and the photographer on the day Francisco was fantastic, he was early (believe me a rarity in Dominican Republic) and very nice, i showed him some photos I had printed that I liked to give him an idea of what I wanted. Arnaud met us a few days later and we picked out our favourites to be printed, which was difficult out of 403 photos. And we received our disc and slideshow before we were due to go home which was fantastic.

I would definately recommend them. I'll put a few pics for you to see.

#12 bluesgal

bluesgal
    • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

HDC took the most wonderful pictures my daughter, son in law and all the family. They made it very special for all of us. The extras we were given made the experience so much more than we could have ever dreamed. We are still in awe of the beauty that is coming thru the pictures. Thanks for making the day perfect, HDC, for everyone involved. God Bless!

Have no fear that they will answer any and all questions quickly. We booked them just a few weeks before we got there and paid the balance after we had looked at all the pictures. Very professional company to work with.Made this part of the wedding easy!

Illinois/USA7.jpg

#13 bluesgal

bluesgal
      • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:32 AM

Quote:The wedding took place on September 9, 2010
        Originally Posted by bluesgal 

HDC took the most wonderful pictures my daughter, son in law and all the family. They made it very special for all of us. The extras we were given made the experience so much more than we could have ever dreamed. We are still in awe of the beauty that is coming thru the pictures. Thanks for making the day perfect, HDC, for everyone involved. God Bless!

Have no fear that they will answer any and all questions quickly. We booked them just a few weeks before we got there and paid the balance after we had looked at all the pictures. Very professional company to work with.Made this part of the wedding easy!

Illinois/USA7.jpg

#14 82turtles

82turtles
        • 297 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

I haven't decided on my location -- Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana -- but have already decided if we go with Punta Cana that I would definitely want HDC for the photography!

#15 glam

glam
          • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:15 AM

Their pics really are beautiful. I am considering them also.

#16 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
            • 151 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:44 AM

I booked HDC, for the price and the quality, you can't beat them!!! 

#17 glam

glam
              • 16 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

I ultimately booked with HDC also.

#18 jrod07

jrod07
                • Site Supporter
                • 98 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

I am also  booking with HDC.  I have seen much of their work and really think they do a great job.

#19 welljen

welljen
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 94 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

Wow Lizzy, your pics are amazing!!! I've also booked HDC for my wedding on May 5, 2011 and after looking at your photos I'm really glad we decided to go with them.

Jenn

Originally Posted by lizzyjayne 

Hi Just wanted to let you all know, we got maried at Dreams La Romana on 6 July 2010, we used HDC and were thrilled.

Arnaud answered my emails before the wedding very quickly, and the photographer on the day Francisco was fantastic, he was early (believe me a rarity in Dominican Republic) and very nice, i showed him some photos I had printed that I liked to give him an idea of what I wanted. Arnaud met us a few days later and we picked out our favourites to be printed, which was difficult out of 403 photos. And we received our disc and slideshow before we were due to go home which was fantastic.

I would definately recommend them. I'll put a few pics for you to see.

#20 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
                    • 229 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

beautiful pictures!  Great input, i'll definitely look into HDC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users