Sign in to follow this  
ashleed

HDC or Punta Cana Video?

Hi Just wanted to let you all know, we got maried at Dreams La Romana on 6 July 2010, we used HDC and were thrilled.

Arnaud answered my emails before the wedding very quickly, and the photographer on the day Francisco was fantastic, he was early (believe me a rarity in Dominican Republic) and very nice, i showed him some photos I had printed that I liked to give him an idea of what I wanted. Arnaud met us a few days later and we picked out our favourites to be printed, which was difficult out of 403 photos. And we received our disc and slideshow before we were due to go home which was fantastic.

I would definately recommend them. I'll put a few pics for you to see.

HDC took the most wonderful pictures my daughter, son in law and all the family. They made it very special for all of us. The extras we were given made the experience so much more than we could have ever dreamed. We are still in awe of the beauty that is coming thru the pictures. Thanks for making the day perfect, HDC, for everyone involved. God Bless!

Have no fear that they will answer any and all questions quickly. We booked them just a few weeks before we got there and paid the balance after we had looked at all the pictures. Very professional company to work with.Made this part of the wedding easy!

Illinois/USA7.jpg

Quote:The wedding took place on September 9, 2010
Originally Posted by bluesgal View Post

HDC took the most wonderful pictures my daughter, son in law and all the family. They made it very special for all of us. The extras we were given made the experience so much more than we could have ever dreamed. We are still in awe of the beauty that is coming thru the pictures. Thanks for making the day perfect, HDC, for everyone involved. God Bless!

Have no fear that they will answer any and all questions quickly. We booked them just a few weeks before we got there and paid the balance after we had looked at all the pictures. Very professional company to work with.Made this part of the wedding easy!

Illinois/USA7.jpg

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

I haven't decided on my location -- Riviera Maya vs Punta Cana -- but have already decided if we go with Punta Cana that I would definitely want HDC for the photography!

Wow Lizzy, your pics are amazing!!! I've also booked HDC for my wedding on May 5, 2011 and after looking at your photos I'm really glad we decided to go with them.

Jenn

Originally Posted by lizzyjayne View Post

Hi Just wanted to let you all know, we got maried at Dreams La Romana on 6 July 2010, we used HDC and were thrilled.

Arnaud answered my emails before the wedding very quickly, and the photographer on the day Francisco was fantastic, he was early (believe me a rarity in Dominican Republic) and very nice, i showed him some photos I had printed that I liked to give him an idea of what I wanted. Arnaud met us a few days later and we picked out our favourites to be printed, which was difficult out of 403 photos. And we received our disc and slideshow before we were due to go home which was fantastic.

I would definately recommend them. I'll put a few pics for you to see.