DW NIGHTMARE you never think this will happen to you

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

That's horrible! I feel so bad for you, I hope that the new resort is understanding and can accommodate you with the whole situation that you are having to go through right now.
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#22 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:55 PM

Awhh I'm also freaking out reading this..I'm booked through Sunquest and I just pray that this doesn't happen to me....I'm hoping for you that everything will work out...keep us updated and remember BREATHE..one step at a time...

#23 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

OMG that is crazy and I am super freaked now we are booked to leave Edmonton with Air Transat on Nov 12th! I have so much stuff going on right now if that happens to me I will lose it! I hope everything works out for you! Lets all cross our fingers!!!!

#24 DJMannia

• Vendor
        • 149 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

That was really a nightmare, we hope that everuthing gets better,

#25 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:59 PM

omg, sorry to hear about this!!! your day is going to be amazing , it doesn't matter where you are as long as the right person is standing next to you!!! i know its hard because your upset frustrated and so many other feelings but don't let them ruin one of the best days of you and your fiances lives!!!

#26 smalltownontario

• 24 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

This just happen to us this week with Air Transat with our guests flying out of Vancouver - we are all out of Toronto. They changed their flight to the 2 days before ours....um that's not what we wanted - we want them there the same time as us and also not leaving the day of our wedding - so frustrating. Everyone is freaking out til Tuesday when we see what their solution is....
              Looking to share a photographer week of November 21-28th 2009 in Punta Cana - he's from Canada - PM me for more info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users