What Does Your FI/DH Do For a Living?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

Hey, Kelly~ I bet Everton feels so cool driving those vans! ha! My dad worked for a car dealership YEARS ago (before he went to school to become a teacher) and he would always pick me up from school in a different car. It was almost always a sports car. I think he was going through a mid-life crisis. lol

Now he drives a PT Cruiser. ha!

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:29 PM

my hubbys an accountant. in his spare time he builds robots. need i say more?

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        he was! ironically i was brought onto that project for 6-8 weeks to teach him everything i knew so that he could be the internal support guy. well, 3+ years later, i was still there, and we were dating. there's also jokes about how he just never caught on, or that he played dumb so i'd have to stay. in reality their company just thought they could take on a full implementation and they couldn't, but that's the boring part of the story ...

That is way cute! I bet you guys really got to know one another during that time though.

#14 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          my hubbys an accountant. in his spare time he builds robots. need i say more?

ahhhh......Do you have an "I :heart: Nerds" shirt? And, I mean that in the NICEST way possible. I "heart: nerds too, so its ok!

#15 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            ahhhh......Do you have an "I :heart: Nerds" shirt? And, I mean that in the NICEST way possible. I "heart: nerds too, so its ok!

i should!!! i always tease him. he likes cats and farts a lot too. its a wonder we ever got together

#16 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by leigh miller
              i should!!! i always tease him. he likes cats and farts a lot too. its a wonder we ever got together
              Did you say farts?? You must explain. He likes to do it, or smelling them?? Never heard anyone claim to like farts, let alone alot!! LOL

#17 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

sorry. let me clarify. he likes cats. and he likes to fart. although i will say, my tolerance for farting is pretty high. i have 3 younger brothers. 1 ex-husband. two sons. and one current husband.

i like dogs and at least one fart-free zone in my house.

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragonfly
                  Did you say farts?? You must explain. He likes to do it, or smelling them?? Never heard anyone claim to like farts, let alone alot!! LOL
                  i am hoping she meant he DOES it a lot - though the other way is MUCH more funny!

seriously - an artistic, creative type such as yourself - with, well, a nerd? it's too cute!

#19 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:11 PM

sorry. what a turn this thread has taken.

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

he does look like a cute nerd though - so it's understandable!

paul and i are nerds too - or, well, he's always calling me a nerd anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users