Seven4One Laguna Beach

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

Does anyone know anything about the new Seven4One boutique hotel in Laguna Beach? It looks really amazing on their website, and it's ranked #1 on Tripadvisor in Laguna Beach. It looks like there are only about 12 guestrooms in the entire hotel. I e-mailed them to request some information on wedding packages, I can post it here when I receive it, if anyone else is interested.

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

I've heard of it - it looks amazing!!! Probably $$$. Good luck, let us know if you hear back!

If you are looking for something similar - you may want to try Tower 23 Hotel : A Luxury Lifestyle Hotel on Pacific Beach in San Diego, California - it is in San Diego though, so farther south, but it is pretty amazing. The views are incredible.

#3 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

Ooh thanks, i will have to check that one out too! I am actually moving to Costa Mesa in a few months, so I am doing a semi-destination wedding (it will require travel for most of my guests, just not for us!). So San Diego is still do-able.
        I know, i have a feeling the prices are going to be steep at the Seven4One... Someone emailed me back to ask how many guests i was expecting, but hasn't replied with pricing yet. I'll let everyone know what i hear!

#4 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:29 PM

I don't know anything about it, but my daughter lives in Huntington Beach. I'll ask her and get back to you if she has any info on it.

#5 Dsussman

• 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

Hi Ladies,

Hotel Seven4one is the "hottest" ceremony and reception site for intimate weddings in So Orange County. We can accommodate up to 80 guests and we specialize in on site C & R. Budgets are very reasonable when compared to other venues - and you get the exclusive/private use of your own hotel at the beach. We can sleep up to 28 depending on how you utilize the 2 one bedroom ocean view suites.

Check out our website at SEVEN4ONE - Laguna Beach Luxury Hotel & Boutique or call me directly at the hotel. If you are looking for something unique, modern,hip and can think outside the traditional wedding box, we are worth looking at.

We are running a few great wedding specials for Nov, Jan, Feb and March and our June-September 2010 weekends are starting to fill up quickly.

Best wishes,

Daniel Sussman
            Hotel Seven4one
            741 So Coast Hwy
            Laguna Beach, CA 92651

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users