• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#981 dianep

dianep
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KRama
    My bridesmaids finally told me to be ready to be picked up by 2:30 PM and when I asked what I should wear they said "do you have black spandex shorts?" OH GOD. :)
    eek!

um, good luck with that!
    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
    and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#982 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

haha spandex shorts? good luck and have fun!

shannon ,have a beautiful wedding!

here are pictures from my hair trial. I have clip on human hair extensions in my hair.

I am picking the 1st hair style.

Click the image to open in full size.

#983 Amymarie

Amymarie
      • 180 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:33 AM

Wow your hair looks gorgeous, i'd have to agree with you in choosing the first picture. The extensions look so good, I wish i could say the same for my hair right now.

I am having the bigest dilemma with my hair. Lets just say i cried myself to sleep ... twice. Last week i had low lights put in and my hair is GREY!!! I wanted to go buy the "human hair" after i had my hair done so it would match, but now i hate the color and have to wait a few weeks to re do it *cause I'm blond and don't wanna fry it* so i can't get the extensions to practice until i redo the color UGGGG.

Anyway, i love this thread and wish i had been in here sooner. You girls are all so supportive of each other and have great advice. I am relieved to see i am not the only one getting chills thinking how soon it s creeping up on us. I have SO MUCH to do!

#984 meli

meli
        • 69 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          haha spandex shorts? good luck and have fun!

shannon ,have a beautiful wedding!

here are pictures from my hair trial. I have clip on human hair extensions in my hair.

I am picking the 1st hair style.
          Great choice! You look beautiful!

#985 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:56 AM

I LOVE the 1st style on you, Di!! You're going to be gorgeous! I never would've known you have extensions in & the flower looks perfect!

Kayley, that's hysterical! I bet you're going somewhere fun & gymnasticy (not a word, I know). Stripper pole dancing class? Have a great time!

#986 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for the hair love ladies! I decided to use FI's cousin's fiancee to do my hair on the wedding. She's the one who did my hair trial. I was going to use the resort's spa. I am so excited!!

Amymarie, everything will work out! Have faith it will be!

#987 KRama

KRama
              • 421 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KarenM
                Kayley, that's hysterical! I bet you're going somewhere fun & gymnasticy (not a word, I know). Stripper pole dancing class? Have a great time!
                I'm guessing the shorts are intended to cover my tush in some embarrassing revealling outfit! It's sure making me regret all the stagette's I've planned and participated in! That's karma for ya! I'll let you all know what happens... :)

#988 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by krama
                  i have my stagette (as us canadian gals call it) this saturday. I have no idea what's going on! My bridesmaids finally told me to be ready to be picked up by 2:30 pm and when i asked what i should wear they said "do you have black spandex shorts?" oh god. :)
                  lol!!! Omg!

#989 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

Diana - Perfect choice, I LOVE the first hair style!!! You are one gorgeous girl, you're so lucky! You don't need tanning either beautiful skin :)

#990 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

AmyMarie - On no! Could they tone it maybe? I know that can be changed without frying your hair, just use a really good hairstylist, I think you have time!

Welcome BTW :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users