Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#891 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

i am just praying that i won't get so plastered because i hate hate hate hangovers so i will be pacing myself with water always in my hand. it's just that i have a couple of persistent friends who will shove drinks in my face. lol

#892 dianep

dianep
    • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

call me crazy, but i don't really even like the feeling of being drunk, let alone the next day's hangover. i'm sure i'll have some nice glasses of wine and/or some yummy cocktails, but i think shots (at least more than one or two!) will be out for me.
      http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
      and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#893 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

I know what you mean Di! I'm going to be in a club in Cancun for mine! I definitely have to be worried, they pour booze straight from the bottle there and pull you up onto the bar... definitely wearing shorts underneath my dress :)

At least yours isn't in Mexico, I already told my MOH that I didn't want to get super hammered because if I'm in bed the next day hiding from the gorgeous Mexican sun I'll be pissed!

If that's not scary enough as it is, my MOH's husband (huge drinker when he does) wants to take me out for a reverse bachelorette (all the boys take me out, all the girls take FI out) the day before our actual bachelor/bachelorettes which is Cinco de Mayo sooooo I'm really trying to vito this one so I can actually enjoy my real bachelorette! I bought a HUGE bottle of hangover pills and vitamin B1 in preparation for this :)

#894 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:19 PM

Diane - I agree, I really like a clean buzz feeling so I can be energetic and dance and enjoy the night. I love doing shots unfortunately and once they start it's hard to stop them. I'm definitely bringing a bottle of water with me no matter how stupid that will look :)

#895 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

Omg, amy, i wish you luck with that! haha. what kind of hangover pills? i want to have that.

diane, i know what you mean. i am not a heavy drinker. i am gone after maybe 4 shots. i just have control issues and i hate feeling out of control when drunk. who knows what i will say or do?

#896 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

at least we're all going into this with good intentions! let's see where we all end up.
              my girlies and i are all in our 30s, so we're already starting to slow down quite a bit with this stuff. i'm not worried about mine at all. ok, maybe just a little.
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#897 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

3 vodka sodas and I have a mild hangover the next day! Ugh! I too and a big control freak and being out of control, no way, bad times!

Here's the hangover pills I bought, they are all natural, just vitamins!

Source Naturals Hangover Formula -- 120 Tablets - Vitacost

Yeah all my girls are in the 20's still and ready to party, a lot of us feel the same though, we want to be able to get some sun and drink and NOT be hungover the next day.

#898 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  3 vodka sodas and I have a mild hangover the next day! Ugh! I too and a big control freak and being out of control, no way, bad times!

Here's the hangover pills I bought, they are all natural, just vitamins!

Source Naturals Hangover Formula -- 120 Tablets - Vitacost

Yeah all my girls are in the 20's still and ready to party, a lot of us feel the same though, we want to be able to get some sun and drink and NOT be hungover the next day.
                  does that actually work?

#899 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    does that actually work?
                    You know I've had it for months and haven't tried it yet! I should test it out this weekend... I have a party to go to on Friday. I'll let you know!

#900 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

Ok girls, finally updated some pix of my hair trial... excuse the cheese smile in the last one and my nose looks huge... anyways, here's the rough idea:

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users