• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#851 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finleys7
    Karen - Love the hair styles. I like the idea of half up with the flowers around it. The three were pretty or the two, either way the curls are great and beachy =) And I really the welcome, very fun looking

Amy - is timeline on cardstock or anything? that's a good idea for the guests...

Jenny - Wow I am stressed for 1 week, but I could not imagine packing 2 days before. Either way I hope our weather is great and that May 1st is the best day for both us. good luck to you !!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by finleys7
    Amy I hear you about the straight hair. My hair doesn't hold a curl either. That's why we went with the textured look (twists) it gave the appearance of curls. She just has to spray the crap out of my hair!!!
    Yeah on cardstock is the plan!

My hair too will literally be waves shellacked to my head with thousands of bobbypins :) My hair stylist is going to roll my hair up in foam curlers the night before as well to make sure my hair is workable!

#852 dianep

dianep
    • 532 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

i'm with you girls on the straight hair and not wanting to hold curl issue! my almost sister-in-law is doing my hair and she seems 100% confident she'll make it work. let's hope she's right!
      http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
      and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#853 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

unfortunately, i don't have curly hair =( more i think about long hair, the more i want it. i'm going to talk to the hairstylist and see what she recommends.

amy, maybe you try dermablend.

i totally am jealous of carrie underwood's hair!! how does she have that much hair? Maybe hair extensions? Her hair always looks fabulous!

#854 dianep

dianep
        • 532 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          unfortunately, i don't have curly hair =( more i think about long hair, the more i want it. i'm going to talk to the hairstylist and see what she recommends.

amy, maybe you try dermablend.

i totally am jealous of carrie underwood's hair!! how does she have that much hair? Maybe hair extensions? Her hair always looks fabulous!
          ANYONE could look good with makeup artists, hair dressers, etc etc. doting on them for hours before they're seen in the public.

i've had every length of hair under the sun (well not shaved, but it's been both VERY short and VERY long. we won't even mention the colors it's been!) and you always want what you don't have. it's an incurable cycle!
          http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#855 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lady_Di
            Here are my hair inspiration pics. I just can't decide to pick!

Click the image to open in full size.
            I just have to factor in humidity and wind so gotta decide on which hairstyle. I bought hair extensions to help with the length & volume.
            Love these!! I like the twisty softness of Taylor Swift's with some of the length of Carrie Underwood, off to the side. So pretty!

I would probably leave the tattoo out there, but I've heard dermablend works pretty well for tat's. A friend of mine uses it to cover hers up sometimes.

#856 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

btw Amy I love that pic from your fitting. It's really cute actually & hilarious that it was the only one taken at your final fitting

#857 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KarenM
                btw Amy I love that pic from your fitting. It's really cute actually & hilarious that it was the only one taken at your final fitting
                Thanks! Haha, I know right... they really rushed me out of my final fitting it was odd.

#858 meli

meli
                • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:27 AM

Lady Di,

Sorry if I missed this but what does your dress look like? Could help with deciding on the hairstyle. The inspiration pics are great though. I really like the Taylor Swift ones. Especially the side chignon. Very nice!

M

#859 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

Amy, love the picture!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meli
                    Lady Di,

Sorry if I missed this but what does your dress look like? Could help with deciding on the hairstyle. The inspiration pics are great though. I really like the Taylor Swift ones. Especially the side chignon. Very nice!

M
                    Here is my dress.

without the bra straps, i forgot to take it off! Hehe.

I'm thinking maybe i should have my hair up to show off my shoulders.

#860 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

Lady Di you look great in your dress...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users