Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#731 KRama

KRama
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:37 PM

Confession #1: I didn't do anything on my list this weekend.
    Confession #2: I'm sitting here in my wedding dress, shoes and jewelery.

ONE MONTH TO GO!!

#732 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by caligirl1282
      Ladies Im offically a MRS!!! Today was our legal day! It was def a wedding overload weekend and I am exhausted but happy. My shower was awesome. We had a Cabo theme and mexican food and a cute little cake. My favors were hot pink passport covers and I got some great gifts that will be so great in our new house!! We officailly move on April 24 two days before we fly out. Im excited and overwhelmed!! I think I had too much cake and champagne this weekend though ha!
      Congratulations Jenny!!! Super exciting! What a great weekend and so cute that your DH's vows brought you to tears :)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KRama

ONE MONTH TO GO!!
      OMG I just laughed my butt off! You are hilarious & I just got a really funny visual! never mind that I don't know what you look like, but it was cute all the same. I'd do the same thing if I had my dress :)

Shannon, how was the weekend of debauchery? Hope you had a blast!

#733 Amymarie

Amymarie
      • 180 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

Quote:

ONE MONTH TO GO!!
        Bahaha, you are great! I also didn't do too much this weekend and i have the looongest list of things to do before we leave in 33 days! I like your attitude though.

Shoes, purse, jewelry, garder
        Wedding day Make-up
        Final dress fitting (wasn't happy ... so i hope i like it after the alterations)
        Finish my DIY center pieces, programs, menu
        get married legally
        wedding bands
        favors
        Bridal party gifts
        Boudoir photo session
        Music
        Reception dress?
        vows
        Sand ceremony kit
        Cake topper & serving set

I know i am missing lots, I am aslo planning two AHR's. One two weeks after and the other is three weeks after the wedding. I guess i should get on it eh!

#734 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

Congrats Jenny!!
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#735 CaraW

CaraW
          • 346 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:34 AM

Quote:

ONE MONTH TO GO!!
            LOL too cute!!
            I also didn't get anything on my list done. I was so busy!!! We had a house warming party on Saturday night, and I was busy un-packing the last of our house stuff during the day on Saturday and cleaning, etc. FI worked... BUT I did go shopping yesterday with my MOH looking for BM shoes, and found some cute ones that I might get!

My list:
            Finish OOT bags (still need some items)
            OOT bag tags
            Progams
            Menus
            Favors
            BM gifts
            Vows
            Guestbook
            Email WC with menu selection
            GM shoes
            FI shoes
            My jewelry
            Wedding night undergarments (excited to shop for this one) :)
            Get marriage licence

I think there's lots more that I'm forgetting... I'm feeling totally overwhelmed and behind.... 27 days till we leave. My shower is this weekend coming up, can't wait! :)

#736 CaraW

CaraW
            • 346 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

Oh and you girls are getting me freaked out with talking about your 1st fitting, 2nd fittings, etc of your dress. I brought mine in this weekend for alterations, and I get it back on May 3rd.. we leave on May 7th!!! GULP... Hope it doesn't need any more alterations.... *fingers crossed*

#737 JT3

JT3
              • 443 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

Congrats Jenny on getting married. Woo Hoo..
                The lists keep reminding me of stuff O man. I have my second fitting on Wed. I totally forgot that I need Jewelery for my dress haha... Time is flying I leave May 5 get the marriage licsence the 3 get married the 4th o yeah and move in on May 2st plus attend a baby shower that day. LOL cant wait for the end of this month...LOL

#738 dianep

dianep
                • 532 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

Quote:

ONE MONTH TO GO!!
                  love love LOVE this!
                  http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                  and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#739 KRama

KRama
                  • 421 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for not thinking I'm crazy ladies! I had bought new wedding shoes and since the FI's in Vegas for his stag this weekend I thought I'd try on my dress so make sure the shoes work...and then I thought I might as well put the jewelry on too!

Cara, hopefully your dress comes back a little earlier so you don't have to freak out! And then you'll also have a few days to sit around the house in it like me. :)

#740 dianep

dianep
                    • 532 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CaraW
                      Oh and you girls are getting me freaked out with talking about your 1st fitting, 2nd fittings, etc of your dress. I brought mine in this weekend for alterations, and I get it back on May 3rd.. we leave on May 7th!!! GULP... Hope it doesn't need any more alterations.... *fingers crossed*
                      did you have to have a lot of work done to the dress? fingers crossed that you'll be fine!

i went to my first fitting and all i needed to have done was the hem shortened and a bustle added... so hopefully my second fitting with be my last! we have issues if they get either of those things wrong!
                      http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                      and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users