Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#541 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

Diana - 1 down, 1 more to go!! I got sick of waiting for people, I'm just buying stuff and hoping for the best.

I'm so frustrated with these people who procrastinate so hard and then stress and stress me it's ridiculous. I've spent most of this week with a beer and FI on the couch, I'm doing much better today, no more sulking, I'm working out and getting stuff done.

I'm start to feel the crunch this is crazy there is so much more to do! ARG!

#542 JT3

JT3
    • 443 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hey kittenheart when are you leaving to mexico we have the same wedding dates (i think i have mentioned this b4 sorry if I did)....

I am losing my mind lol... I feel like there is so much to do and well I dont know where to start... Its crunch time my lovely MAY BRIDED....

#543 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JT3
        Hey kittenheart when are you leaving to mexico we have the same wedding dates (i think i have mentioned this b4 sorry if I did)....

I am losing my mind lol... I feel like there is so much to do and well I dont know where to start... Its crunch time my lovely MAY BRIDED....
        I know! I feel like I have so much to do...it's just that we have to wait until April 14th because thats when we turn in our final guest count then we CAN finally order stuff. I'm a little stressed! :) Etsy.com is god send!

#544 JT3

JT3
        • 443 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hey Di

I just began ordering. We kinda called everyone to see if they had a yes or no and we got plenty of maybes lol.... So we just ordered the total of people we got yeses and maybes... At this point I couldnt afford to pay for Rush service.... Good Luck I say hound those people to get some answers lol...

#545 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, we have 36 attending and 4 maybes...maybe i should just go ahead and start ordering! I think i'll wait until next week or two then definitely start ordering. We told everyone that they had to be booked by April 14th and thats when we turn in the final guest count. :)

#546 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JT3

HAHA, I keep telling people "remind me what we decided/discussed, I'm losing my mind so I apologize"

I'm leaving, Monday, May 3rd. It is totally crunch time, I've been freaking out and upset a lot. Now that it's coming down the wire, things are just nuts and I'm all worn out to be honest.

#547 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                Yeah, we have 36 attending and 4 maybes...maybe i should just go ahead and start ordering! I think i'll wait until next week or two then definitely start ordering. We told everyone that they had to be booked by April 14th and thats when we turn in the final guest count. :)
                I've been ordering forever, just random guesses, I didn't want to run the risk of not getting things in time, now I have tons of stuff to sell but whatever :)

Diana & JT3 - What do you girls still need to order? I'm on my placecards & OOT bag tags now and pre-wed brochure.

#548 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

too many crap!

organza chair sashes, table runners, place cards, table numbers, and etc! lol

you really shouldn't let this wedding planning upset you too many times...remember, its your wedding and you want to enjoy the experience of planning. i say screw people who want to book all late. you gave them plenty of time.

#549 JT3

JT3
                  • 443 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

Hey Di what color sashs do you need? I am selling ivory if anyone is interested.... :)

Kittenheart: I still have to get bags and some item within that, then i still have no idea what to do with the table number or seat cards... I am a mess... LOL

#550 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                    • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:44 PM

ahh ivory isn't one of my colors!

you can browse through etsy.com and see what you can find for place cards/table numbers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users