• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#511 meli

meli
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finleys7
    Meli - We all hear you on the RSVP thing...it's just plain RUDE!!!! I will never forget to RSVP in the future. It has definitley taught me a lesson. =)

Sammyhawk - Welcome! And thanks =)
    Hi Shannon,

I totally agree. Lesson learned! I told myself that the next wedding I'm invited to I will definitely send in my RSVP on time! It's so frustrating trying to track people down. Also, some people say they're coming but until they've booked their travel I'm hesitant to include them in the final count. Sigh..

Anyway, congrats on finding your dress! It's very beautiful and suits you well :)

Meli

#512 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meli
      Hi Shannon,

I totally agree. Lesson learned! I told myself that the next wedding I'm invited to I will definitely send in my RSVP on time! It's so frustrating trying to track people down. Also, some people say they're coming but until they've booked their travel I'm hesitant to include them in the final count. Sigh..

Anyway, congrats on finding your dress! It's very beautiful and suits you well :)

Meli
      that is so true! i don't want to include people that are saying they're coming...they have one more month before we turn in the final count. i don't want to be a biatch but i want to say "book before april 14th or you're dead meat!" heh.

#513 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

I have to turn in my final count a month ahead of time and pay for everything so it sucks for the 5 or so people that will know last minute. With the rate to fly out there now I'm not so hopefully... it's so expensive I can't even believe it!

#514 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KittenHeart
          I have to turn in my final count a month ahead of time and pay for everything so it sucks for the 5 or so people that will know last minute. With the rate to fly out there now I'm not so hopefully... it's so expensive I can't even believe it!
          it is EXPENSIVE! i would be surprised if anyone else booked next month...everything is so expensive now.

#515 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

I'm having the same issue with the jump in flight prices....we still have about 4 people left to book and they are all pretty important people.. FACK!
            Loving married life! <3

#516 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Same here, I had a bridesmaid that booked her and her husbands tickets for a grand total of $600 from NY to Cancun back during a major price drop. She had to cancel her ticket because she booked them for the wrong dates and forgot to re-book. Now her direct flights for the 2 of them are around $1,400... and now it's questionable if she'll even make it due to waiting.

#517 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

I totally hear you girls. Pretty much everyone booked their rooms, but we still have several who have yet to book flights. And it's a lot more expensive now than it was a couple months ago when I sent out reminders. ugh. This is definitely the worst part of a DW - the anxiety of waiting for people to just book already!

#518 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

thoughts on the flight prices dropping? is it a possibility at this point?
                  Loving married life! <3

#519 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

I definitely think it's a possibility and it may happen... the only thing is, it may happen one or two weeks before any of our weddings... theres no prediction at all and you most likely won't get a direct flight which isn't a big deal, it's the leaving it to chance that I'm not a fan of :)

#520 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

Kittenheart- I hear you, I don't like that last minute stuff!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users