Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#361 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

woo woo, see, it would work out in the end!!

#362 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
    • 450 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nicitica
      I just sent out my invites on Monday (Passports and I love them!) and I already received my first response! We expect between 90-100 people... so much for a small destination wedding right?
      They look so great! Your guests will love them!

#363 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Just have to say after all my whining people are FINALLY starting to book and it's such a relief... now have 30 book including photog and now going to tackle the 23 more RSVP'd =)
        Great news!

#364 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

Thanks girls! It's definitely a relief :)

#365 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

As promised, I took pictures of all my passport invites and sent them out today, wahoo!

Here they are: http://bestdestinati....de-roux-55318/

Enjoy!

#366 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
            • 205 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
              As promised, I took pictures of all my passport invites and sent them out today, wahoo!

Enjoy!
              I love your invites! They are absolutely awesome!!!

Like many May Brides, I cannot believe I am 3 months away from my wedding!! So exciting. I need to finish (&post) my pre-travel packages. I am not doing invites since I know who is going (just family) so I am using the money for pre-travel packages. Plus, I wanted to send some OOT items to my planner who was so cool to let me use her address vice the hotel...long story. But I did some research and sending it to Italy would cost 200 USD just for the customs fees...so I am sending it all early.

#367 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Positanobride10
                I love your invites! They are absolutely awesome!!!

Like many May Brides, I cannot believe I am 3 months away from my wedding!! So exciting. I need to finish (&post) my pre-travel packages. I am not doing invites since I know who is going (just family) so I am using the money for pre-travel packages. Plus, I wanted to send some OOT items to my planner who was so cool to let me use her address vice the hotel...long story. But I did some research and sending it to Italy would cost 200 USD just for the customs fees...so I am sending it all early.
                Thank you!!

I would love to see your pre-travel packages. I wanted to send something out to my guest too but am undecided at the moment.

#368 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

Quote:

Enjoy!
                  They're terrific! I think they're some of my favorite passport ones! Ana did such a wonderful job on them & you guys included a ton of great info - I don't even think you need a pre-travel brochure or packet (unless you wanted to send luggage tags or something). Congrats on getting them mailed out!

#369 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KarenM
                    They're terrific! I think they're some of my favorite passport ones! Ana did such a wonderful job on them & you guys included a ton of great info - I don't even think you need a pre-travel brochure or packet (unless you wanted to send luggage tags or something). Congrats on getting them mailed out!
                    Thank you! Yes, we really did include a lot of information in them for sure! You may be right, that would be nice not to have to create something else to have to send out, especially since I apparently take my time :)

#370 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
                    • 205 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
                      Thank you!!

I would love to see your pre-travel packages. I wanted to send something out to my guest too but am undecided at the moment.

I will definitely post that here so you can see how it turns out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users