• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#281 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart

You know what really helped was making an inspiration board. The easiest way to do it is here - Mosaic Maker: A world of creative photo possibilities.

Just upload pictures of what you're thinking and seeing everything together really gives you such a better idea of what looks good as your color scheme and theme ideas :)
    OMG this site is great!!

#282 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dolfinluck
      OMG this site is great!!
      I know I love it! I did my wedding inspiration board and my BD inspiration board :)

#283 finleys7

finleys7
      • 703 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Chrissy, you got a lot done, good job.

I don't want to order until we know for sure how many people, RVSP is Feb 28th and we got a few, but nothing substantial.

A friend of mine still hasn't gotten hers and the address was correct...I'm worried others have the same thing....
        Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
        Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#284 JT3

JT3
        • 443 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by finleys7
          Chrissy, you got a lot done, good job.

I don't want to order until we know for sure how many people, RVSP is Feb 28th and we got a few, but nothing substantial.

A friend of mine still hasn't gotten hers and the address was correct...I'm worried others have the same thing....
          I am in the same boat... I dont want to order anyting w/o knowing who is really coming... So at the moment me and my fiance (mostly him lol) are calling our guests that have RSVP or those that said they were going. We are like we need an answer... LOL (said in a nicer way LOL) Its hard, but we have to do what we gotta do...

GOod Luck ladies our time is ticking...

#285 **Kat**

**Kat**
          • 2,682 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

May 11, 2010 here!!! YAY!!!
            Getting married at Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta!!!

Can. Not. WAIT.

#286 Girasole

Girasole
            • 757 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

Luckily we talked to most of the people we invited so had a "preliminary" head count so I ordered about 10 extra bags just in case so we should be set. The postcards only come in 50 & the pens in 25's.
              Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#287 finleys7

finleys7
              • 703 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Okay, so I uploaded the picture of the invitiations. We have gotten a lot of compliments, our close family friend made them and she did a phenominal job.

Click the image to open in full size.

I have to get her on the bridal referral page =)
                Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#288 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

Wow! Those are gorgeous!!! She did an incredible job on them!

#289 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

They are super cute!!!

I am slowly working on my invitations...hoping to send them off early next month. I hope that is not too late.

Question, do i send them to people who already RSVP on the website or told me in person they won't be attending?

#290 KRama

KRama
                    • 421 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:42 PM

I plan on sending mine next month too. I'm just sending mine to the people that said yes or are still on the fence, and I'm sending AHR invites to everyone. FI thinks it's pointless to send them to those that said no. Actually he thinks it's pointless to send them to those that said yes too since they've already booked! Basically he thinks it's a waste of money but he lost that battle. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users