• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#271 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JT3
    I finally ordered the BM dress too (better said my sisters finally ordered their BM dresses).. YAY!! Now to work on what the guys are wearing... LOL I am stuck... I wish I had a personal shopper to buy the guys their clothes LOL...
    Picking out the guys stuff was SO hard! I have changed my mind 1,000 times but finally picked out and decided what they are wearing today. I feel one million times better now!

#272 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
    • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      Picking out the guys stuff was SO hard! I have changed my mind 1,000 times but finally picked out and decided what they are wearing today. I feel one million times better now!
      What did you decide? That is one thing I have to get on pronto!

#273 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ChristinaP
        What did you decide? That is one thing I have to get on pronto!
        I haven't actually seen this all in person so let's just hope it works out.

Groom - Dark grey pants, white long sleeve button down shirt with a black vest, sage green tie and black jacket

Groomsmen - Black pants, white long sleeve button down shirt with rolled up sleeves to their elbows, dark grey vest, funky green patterned tie (having them custom made).

I'm thinking of getting them all solid sage green socks too if I can :)

#274 JT3

JT3
        • 443 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

That sounds cute....

My girls dresses are two tone.... Its grey (shadow) with ivory and i have no idea what the guys should wear.

Click the image to open in full size. this is what the girls are wearing... Any suggestions LOL :)

#275 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

JT3- I love those dresses!

My moms dress came in! She came over last night to try it on and it looks fantastic on her!

This week I ordered my sandals, earrings, hair flower, and veil! Woot!
            Loving married life! <3

#276 JT3

JT3
            • 443 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

Congrats SammysGirl....

#277 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

JT3 - How about white shirts grey pants? I'm not sure how casual or formal you'd like them to look. Also, what are your wedding colors? Maybe they could have a fun colorful tie to match the bridesmaid bouquets?

#278 JT3

JT3
                • 443 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

kittenheart- I am having a difficult time with the colors of the flowers... But i think I am leaning to fushia/pink...... I think those colors would really pop...

#279 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JT3
                    kittenheart- I am having a difficult time with the colors of the flowers... But i think I am leaning to fushia/pink...... I think those colors would really pop...
                    Personally I love those colors ESPECIALLY with the grey :) What if you had them wear fuschia ties?

My colors were greens and black and I added fuschia to my bouquet and my girls because it's such a gorgeous pop color I think.

You could have them wear the fuschia tie OR you could have the boys have a fuscia bout and no tie or simple tie.

You know what really helped was making an inspiration board. The easiest way to do it is here - Mosaic Maker: A world of creative photo possibilities.

Just upload pictures of what you're thinking and seeing everything together really gives you such a better idea of what looks good as your color scheme and theme ideas :)

#280 Girasole

Girasole
                    • 757 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

So excited! I mailed our MIB invitations today!! I can't wait to hear what people think of them. I also ordered our guest bags, postcards, pens and new address labels with my new name! Now i need to find shoes, FI's attire, and a reception dress.

Chrissy
                      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users