• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#261 CaraW

CaraW
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finleys7
    Cara, that's rough. Hopefully your TA will get back to you. I am wondering though, why is it dependent on their schedule...can't you fly at your own will? What if someone wanted to go Thursday to Sunday?
    It's because we booked a package, with fights, accomodation and everything included. So we are just basically going whenever Signature vacations sends their plane for the package. But they don't have their flights organized yet. I guess we fall right into the summer schedule, which they don't quite have out yet, the end of April is the winter schedule or something like that. I don't know, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me why they can't get their planes in order, but I guess I will be patient.
    If someone wanted to fly Thursday to Sunday, they had to book a land only package. This package deal was for 1 week. We had some book land only, but not many... and if they did they have to find their own flights.

#262 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:29 AM

Well I FINALLY placed the order for my BM dresses this morning! I also purchased my bridal shoes off ebay! I am feeling a little better about making some progress. I will also be ordering FI's suit this evening!

A few things done to check off my list!
      Loving married life! <3

#263 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

I am having my ceremony at 4pm so hopefully the sand won't be too hot either!! There is a website that will let you know what time the sun sets. I checked it this morning and it says the sun will set at 7:30pm in Playa Del Carmen week of May 29th.

I need to start designing my invitations! I bought rotary trimmer, bone folder, and double sided tape. I got the RSVP postcards so that's another check off my list! Hehe.

#264 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
        • 400 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by eturk
          Hi Everyone!

My wedding is May 29, 2010! It will be here before you know it. I am actually going to Cabo next Thursday for a site walk-through and to get some details all figured out.

We picked our location. Cabo del Sol. We just need to do menu, cake, flowers, details etc.

So much to do!

Erica
          We have the same day! :)
          http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
          May 29, 2010
          Cancun, Mexico

#265 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:29 PM

Picked up the first item for our OOT bags! Listerine strips from Costco. Loooong way to go still...

#266 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by snoopAsh
              We have the same day! :)
              Me too!! WOo woo!!

#267 Stina4242

Stina4242
              • 76 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

I am getting married May 21 in Niagara Falls, Canada. I am starting to freak out now that I have to make final decisions and put deposits down. I know what I want for everything but keep second guessing myself.
                I am going dress shopping the 23rd and am soo excited.
                Right now I am working on my DIY pocketfold invites. Hoping to get them in the mail soon because the RSVP card is printed with a response date of March 1. I already know who is going and who is not for the most part anyways. There is just one family I am not sure of because I just decided to invite. Any advice on how to explain why they didn't get the STD. I am going to go with, I didn't want to pressure you into coming because of the money, Hmmm :/

#268 Girasole

Girasole
                • 757 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

Yeah! FI helped me get all the MIB invitations together yesterday, I printed all the labels this morning, now I just need to put them on the invitations & mail them. So excited!! May is fast approaching.
                  Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#269 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    Me too!! WOo woo!!
                    So am I! :) May's gonna be here before we know it!

Sammys, what do the dresses & shoes look like? That's got to feel great, getting those ordered!

#270 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

I finally ordered the BM dress too (better said my sisters finally ordered their BM dresses).. YAY!! Now to work on what the guys are wearing... LOL I am stuck... I wish I had a personal shopper to buy the guys their clothes LOL...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users