Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#101 thope

thope
  • 104 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

May 22 2010 Excellence Playa Mujeres ~Cancun~ Have you all sent your invitations out yet? I just ordered mine..wondering if I'm late.....

#102 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by thope
      May 22 2010 Excellence Playa Mujeres ~Cancun~ Have you all sent your invitations out yet? I just ordered mine..wondering if I'm late.....
      Not to go off topic, but I wanted to answer your question....Mine are going out this week! My TA said that having everyone RSVP by the end of November (even for a May wedding, since all accomodations for our resort have to be paid in full by the end of March) is what she recommended, so I just took her advice, and figured I should try to get them out by the end of September!

Maybe run it by your TA and see what they think, based on your resort? In my opinion, it's never too early to give your guests time to plan!

#103 KRama

KRama
      • 421 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:55 AM

May 12, 2010 at the Grand Bahia Principe in the Mayan Rivieria! I want to do everything now, like put together OOT bags, but I guess it's still a little too early for that! We just sent our invites out last week and already have 12 people booked. So excited!!

#104 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:30 AM

I searched for this thread and did not find. Mods, please delete this if there is a thread!

I'm getting married on May 29, 2010 at The Royal Playa Del Carmen!!

#105 nursebride

nursebride
          • 23 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:39 PM

Hey Lady Di,
            That is so great! I'm getting married on May 11, 2010!
            http://images50.fotk....gementx-vi.jpg

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

http://img.weddingco...r/4wh3jl1us.png

#106 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
            • 57 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

Thats fantastic everyone!!!

How wonderful I am in complete smiles seeing everyones dates and locations!!

Yipeeee!!! and yes we will be getting our invitations sent out soon!
              (even though most everyone already going already knows the details..and are booked.. lol) we still want to send out invites anyways.

Ill let everyone in on our invitation idea.... Okay..... we were thinking.... Sending everyone a Message in a bottle!! we are both pretty excited at that idea =)

We got our wedding website up and running so that was the first step.
              Now its time soon to take our engagements. Living in the midwest were going from 100 to 40 degrees and fall is here so were jumping with the scene and doing fall engagement pics and leaving all the sunny sand and beach shots for our wedding!!

Congrats again to everyone no matter where you're going! hehee!

so..whats next on everyones agenda..?

is anyone going to do a zipline tour ? We checked it out and its a MUST for us in Mo bay.

also thinking of doing a sunset cruise around mo bay. that sounds really fantastic.. thinking of doing it the night before our wedding.....Or AKA a booze cruise but you or your guests aren't required to drink and if u do or don't i've heard its great either way =)

reguards and thanks for all your input!

#107 MObride09

MObride09
              • 186 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                I searched for this thread and did not find. Mods, please delete this if there is a thread!

I'm getting married on May 29, 2010 at The Royal Playa Del Carmen!!
                Hey date twin! Getting married May 29, 2010 at Barcelo Maya Palace!!!

#108 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

Mrs K - I love your excitement! It' gets me all pumped!

I am getting married in Mexico but definitely doing a zipline, it just looks like too much fun :)

#109 Mrs K 2010!

Mrs K 2010!
                  • 57 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                    Mrs K - I love your excitement! It' gets me all pumped!

I am getting married in Mexico but definitely doing a zipline, it just looks like too much fun :)
                    I am so glad im getting everyone excited!! We all should be!!! Im just in smiles most days. ehehee! that sounds great! We want to go to mexico......

#110 Marie

Marie
                    • 138 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:14 AM

I get married May 6th, 2010.....at Riu Ocho Rios- our flight time are now announced-exciting, it getting real now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users