Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#1081 Girasole

Girasole
  • 757 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:51 AM

So I am getting ready to leave for my business trip & really hoping I can get my music done, finish packing, my little snack bags (for guests), and oh my mani/pedi on Sunday!
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#1082 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:36 AM

I REALLY need to get my music done too! I have been totally slacking in that dept! I need to download more songs and I need to fill out some music stuff for our DJ for our AHR!
      Loving married life! <3

#1083 esemar

esemar
      • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hi, I´m also marrying on May 8th, 2010 at the Westin, Puerto Vallarta.
        Congrats to all of you! The day is around the corner for all of us! woo hoo!!
        Sandra

#1084 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

Thanks Robin!!

Faaaaaakk Linds, ditto on the music too! I worked on it for hours last night and didn't finish it. I have a giant list to go through and mark the do not plays for my DJ and suggestions for dinner etc. This is really tough for me, I don't know why!

Even worse, I still haven't written my vows =/ I really need to get on this, these are the 2 major things I have left.

#1085 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by esemar
            Hi, I´m also marrying on May 8th, 2010 at the Westin, Puerto Vallarta.
            Congrats to all of you! The day is around the corner for all of us! woo hoo!!
            Yay!! Congrats to you too date twin :)

#1086 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

Amy- I still have to write my vows to!!!!!!!!!!!! FACK! I just finished editing our hand and sand ceremonies...hopefully S stops being a jacka$$ and I get inspired to write something loving to him lol!
              Loving married life! <3

#1087 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:36 AM

I told R that we probably should develop a music list and he was like "no, we'll leave it to the DJ" Lol. He is a simple man! Well, we have DJ Ivan from Doremixx and he always get great reviews so I am not worried.

#1088 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sammysgirl
                  Amy- I still have to write my vows to!!!!!!!!!!!! FACK! I just finished editing our hand and sand ceremonies...hopefully S stops being a jacka$$ and I get inspired to write something loving to him lol!
                  LOL!!! I know right, I need to get in that loving mood, it gets hard with they're givin' ya attidute!

At least you have more time, I leave in 5 days, what am I waiting for?!

#1089 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    I told R that we probably should develop a music list and he was like "no, we'll leave it to the DJ" Lol. He is a simple man! Well, we have DJ Ivan from Doremixx and he always get great reviews so I am not worried.
                    haha, men! I don't even try to get FI to help me with stuff anymore, I told him last night while I was doing music stuff on the couch with my laptop to help me with wedding stuff by rubbing my feet, which he did. :)

I have DJ Mannia which too always get's amazing reviews so it should be fine, I just am more concerned that they don't play certain songs. Man the list of cheesey wedding songs is truly endless!

I also have annying specifications since the DJ has to fade out our first dance song. It's like 4+ minutes long and our dance is maybe 2 minutes long. I also want to make sure he has some of my songs which they told me would not be a problem but still!

#1090 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

My fiance and I are still debating writing our own vows...LOL its just so hard LOL... Our Dj has it all down.. We are bringing him down....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users