Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

wow there are a lot of us!!!
      Loving married life! <3

#1023 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:03 AM

updated! thanks Christine!
        I know, right? This is a great month! :)

#1024 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

Yay, Shannon & Jenny!!

It was so nice of your mom to do that for you, Chrissy.

Looks like you had fun, Kayley! Love the outfit.

#1025 Girasole

Girasole
          • 757 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

Can we add Kelly too? It's Kelly1214 (she's been swamped with moving right before her wedding) she is May 14th in Turks & Caicos.
            Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#1026 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
            • 60 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:01 AM

Hello to all you wonderful May 2010 brides!

I am getting married May 21st, 2010 at the Moon Palace in Cancun Mexico!

I just came across this site not to long ago....oh how i wish I would have found this sooner!

#1027 JT3

JT3
              • 443 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

WOW... Congrats Shannon and Jenny.. Wow ladies I can't believe the time has come that we are all leaving....

Well an update ladies I saw the new pictures of the gazebo and well I think it looks like a UFO. I might be a little dramatic but its cuz I fell in love with the old gazebo. That was the reason I chose to get married there and it just so frustrating that I had to find out from our wonderful forum and not the WC. They should have told me when I was getting in contract with them that the gazebo was not going to be the same and then I could have possibly found another place.... Sorry ladies this has really just been bothering me...

#1028 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
                • 234 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

Congrats girls!! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pics! I can't believe May is almost here!!!!!

#1029 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JT3
                    WOW... Congrats Shannon and Jenny.. Wow ladies I can't believe the time has come that we are all leaving....

Well an update ladies I saw the new pictures of the gazebo and well I think it looks like a UFO. I might be a little dramatic but its cuz I fell in love with the old gazebo. That was the reason I chose to get married there and it just so frustrating that I had to find out from our wonderful forum and not the WC. They should have told me when I was getting in contract with them that the gazebo was not going to be the same and then I could have possibly found another place.... Sorry ladies this has really just been bothering me...
                    Maybe in the person, it will be beautiful! The location is simply amazing. I know it's frustrating to find out from the forum, not from the resort. I had found out that my first WC quit from the forum.

#1030 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

Yay for Shannon & Jenny! Gives me chills and heart palpitations and butterflies all at once!!!

I spent 13 hours yesterday doing 8 loads of laundry, packing, creating spreadsheets, attempting to finish my planning thread etc.

For any of you ladies bringing lots of decor and OOT bags (like myself) I spent a lot of time thinking of the best way to do this. All OOT in certain bags, all day of wedding stuff in others (so I can give to friends to bring) and I took note of everything in which bag, the weight, the price of the bag etc. I have this master document on my computer which I'll print out with me and bring so I don't have to go searching to find stuff. I have 5 pieces of luggage packed with JUST decor and OOT stuff! I have to squeeze all my clothes and shoes in one bag... sigh.

This is sure to be a busy week, one week from today we'll be on a plane to Mexico!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users