Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT3 View Post
Welcome. May Lurker..LOL..

Just a quick stress update. Some might know and some may not.. I will be getting married at Dreams and well they knocked down the Gazebo where my ceremony should occur... They said that it should be done by April 30th and I could only hope that they really are.... sad.gif well just wanted to let you guys know what is my stress update LOL
i hope it's done on time too! they have a week before the expected completion and your wedding, so we're all crossing our fingers for you that it'll get done!

JudyAnn - OMG...don't stress though. I am sure it will be done, they work VERY hard down there. Keep thinking happy thoughts.

Sooo, don't look at the weather forecasts...it just put me in a rut. =(

Shannon - awwww, don't even look at the forecast! Just think positive! Another BDW friend of my lives in Bermuda and she says you can't pay attention to the weather forecast because it's tropical rain meaning it could sprinkle for 4 minutes in the morning and that's what they mean by rain... so DON'T worry, I'm just going forward in the mindset that none of us will have rain on our wedding day and everything will work out just perfect :)

i second the positive thoughts on the forecast. the rain and clouds usually push through super quickly and the sun comes right back out again. you'll be fine!

Finley- Don’t pay attention to the forecast… It always says its going to rain. Like Kitten Heart said it only rains a few minutes and then its all sun or it will rain but the sun will still be out…