Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Omg, she's SOOOOO CUTEE!!!
haha, thanks. we think so!

your bo is cute too. i'm terrible with breeds - is he a boxer? looks like he'd be a ton of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
haha, thanks. we think so!

your bo is cute too. i'm terrible with breeds - is he a boxer? looks like he'd be a ton of fun.
Yup, he's a boxer and you're right that he's fun but he's mischievous at the same time!

Amy - thanks for the list...I totally didn't even think about the mail option =)

Also started paying bills and got the traveler's checks...it stinks the smallest denomination is $100...UGH!!! I have about $4,500 worth, it's a lot of checks...

Oh and ladies I did the OPI Gel Polish and it's AWESOME. This Friday will be two weeks and although my nails have grown, because it's a light color (french manicure) it still looks good. Hopefully this picture is okay....

Click the image to open in full size.

Shannon,

I got the OPI gel nails too and I asked for a french and they told me it wasn't possible. =( I have light shimmery color. Maybe I should try another place that does it. I really want french!

finleys7, thanks for posting the pic of the axxium! i want a french manicure on my fingers and toes, so it's nice to see a pic of it! so glad it's working out well for you!

We just had to book the boarding place for our dog, thankfully she's now living with my brother and he doesn't leave till Thursday, so she'll go in Wed- Tuesday...breaks my heart!

She had another checkup and she's now 62 lbs...Wow, big difference from 54 last year! =)

Click the image to open in full size.

Finley your nails look great.. I am trying to look into OPI nail thing. The only thing i found in NY was for 100 dollars... Thats a tad bit steep for me lol...

They just recently got the french in, but had something similar to ballet slippers - Essi.

In the pic you can definitely see the nail starting to grow in, but it's not bad at all. They don't break/chip/bend...nothing. (and I have weak nails)

Getting them redone this weekend, before we leave Monday...