Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
Holy crap girls! I can't believe the resorts are charging to move the chairs or charging for a new set-up for the reception! Like, where are ppl supposed to sit?!

Congrats caligirl! How exciting about the house & good luck with the job!

Our legal day is Fri 5/21, then we leave Monday for PV! My mom and FI's parents will be there with us. :)

Amy, you're also the only one having Elvis marry you!! I love this! You guys are going to have a blast!
I know right? Riiiiidiculous! I was only going to do the ceremony and then realized that would be weird looking if the chairs are all different... so oh well, I don't have much choice :)

Good point! I don't mind waiting too, I am pretty excited about Elvis though :)

I can't believe the resort can get away with charging for the chairs...that is ridiculous.

Jenny - We are date twins =) Too bad I'm on the east coast of Mexico or else we could have shared the photog =) You have a lot going on, that is so exciting. We did the move in February and we still aren't 100%, but it takes time. Good luck!

Sad news =( The bag from Michael's with all of the sutff I got this weekend: ribbons, rafia, whole puncher, rivet tool, and cardstock....is GONE! We can not find it anywhere in the house/car or anywhere. So sad...but I need to get over it and get back to Michael's to buy it again. UGH!!! Sorry I had to vent!!

shannon, maybe you misplaced it somewhere? that does suck!

ugh, i am sooooooo procrastinating on stuff that i need to do. i just get sooo tired after work and i just want to veg out on the couch and watch tv or movies. last thing i want to do is to be on the computer creating programs and etc. sad.gif

Shannon - Oh no! I hate it when that happens... did you accidentally throw it away maybe? Have you tried retracing your steps and remembering when and where you last had it and what you did with it? I was cleaning out our closet last year and had a huge pile of clothes that I stuffed into a garbage bag to take to good will and right after that FI couldn't find his brand new $125 Lucky jeans... I'm pretty sure I gave good will brand new jeans... still kicking myself for this one!

Diana/Shannon - I'm glad you girls mentioned this because I have been EXHAUSTED lately and even going to bed earlier doesnt help. I have been slacking too, for days I've been saying I'm going to finish my ceremony and instead I've been hanging out on the couch with FI watching tv/movies. I haven't even been working out as much as I should because I'm so tired, this must be mental stress or something, it's really annoying whatever it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleys7 View Post
I can't believe the resort can get away with charging for the chairs...that is ridiculous.

Jenny - We are date twins =) Too bad I'm on the east coast of Mexico or else we could have shared the photog =) You have a lot going on, that is so exciting. We did the move in February and we still aren't 100%, but it takes time. Good luck!

Sad news =( The bag from Michael's with all of the sutff I got this weekend: ribbons, rafia, whole puncher, rivet tool, and cardstock....is GONE! We can not find it anywhere in the house/car or anywhere. So sad...but I need to get over it and get back to Michael's to buy it again. UGH!!! Sorry I had to vent!!
i had the SAME thing happen to me with a corset bra i had purchsed in december to wear under my dress. it was still in the macy's bag with the receipt and everything and it totally disappeared. and i haven't seen it since! $80 just gone. i keep hoping it'll reappear, but the wedding's in 5 weeks and i think i just need to suck it up and buy a new one! sad.gif

O man ladies... I am sorry for you laides that have lost things. That really sucks...

I too am feeling exhausted.. I kinda cant wait for this weddign to happen already LOL...

It just is sooo comfortable to lay down watch tv or read! It;s def mental stress! I haven't been working out either. Lol. Thank god I lost weight a few months ago and I don't need to lose any more weight.

Yay for May brides!!! Coming up really soon! Any of you ladies nervous? I'm definitely excited but there is also quite a bit of pressure since I haven't even visited our resort! I pray that the food tastes good wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLady View Post
Yay for May brides!!! Coming up really soon! Any of you ladies nervous? I'm definitely excited but there is also quite a bit of pressure since I haven't even visited our resort! I pray that the food tastes good wink.gif
i haven't been to my resort, either! i've been to playa del carmen before so i've likely walked by the resort plenty of times on the beach without noticing it. had i known last spring when we were there that we would get married in playa, i would have paid more attention!

i've only been to aruba for a stop on a cruise - it as absolutely gorgeous! hope your resort is fantastic. have fun!