Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by springbride2010 View Post
hey there ladies....I too am a May 2010 bride....May 3 Holguin Cuba....getting close now...did you ladies get a destination beach like dress or traditional?
My dress is definitely not a destination dress. It's a gown, still not a huge gown, but it's A-line, and has some bead work on the bodice. I love it. I wanted a gown, I am only getting married once!

Cara

Shannon - You look goregous! Love your dress, so pretty!

Di - LOL! I read that and was like... it's a White One? Well that was a given, haha! I totally didn't realize that was the brand name :) Can't wait to see it!

I had the hardest time finding a dress! I probably tried on 60 dresses before going to a salon alone and finding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Shannon - You look goregous! Love your dress, so pretty!

Di - LOL! I read that and was like... it's a White One? Well that was a given, haha! I totally didn't realize that was the brand name :) Can't wait to see it!

I had the hardest time finding a dress! I probably tried on 60 dresses before going to a salon alone and finding it.
bahahaha, that's what people say too..i'd say "white one" they're like "yeah it's white"

wow, you tried on 60! haha...i think i prob tried on 10. that's the fun part, though!

shannon, your dress is beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleys7 View Post
Cara - I completely agree. I am in a traditional dress.
But it's Tafetta and very light, with a simple look. Here is a pic =)

Click the image to open in full size.
Shannon, your dress is amazing. I love how it looks on you!

I also decided to go with a poufy, ball gown type dress. I want to feel like a princessy bride, even at the beach, LOL.