Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Recommended Posts

I'm doing my BD shoot this Sunday which I'm freaking out about!

I'm waiting for my invites to be completed so I can send them out

Trying to get people to book, so frustrating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't started stressing yet but definitely working on the holiday pounds + a few extra (Ha!) and my goal is to get our invitations out by the 15th. Hope that plan works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May feels a lot of closer now!

 

I haven't started on my invitations. I really need to kick myself in the butt to get started on it. At least, i ordered my RSVP post cards.

 

Everything else, I just need to decide at the resort. I don't think I am doing OOT bags but we'll see how many people will go.

 

4 of my bridesmaids have not booked and R's 5 groomsmen have not booked either. Blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Di - I'm in the spot with people booking, I actually think people are ignoring me and I've lost 14 people in the last month. I'm freaking devasted...

 

I only have 2 bridesmaids and one groomsman booked out of a wedding party of 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Lady Di - I'm in the spot with people booking, I actually think people are ignoring me and I've lost 14 people in the last month. I'm freaking devasted...

I only have 2 bridesmaids and one groomsman booked out of a wedding party of 12
Eeeh, only 5 out of 11 are booked for our wedding party. I hate feeling like a nag asking rest of my bridesmaids when will they book. I just told them that there is a $318 roundtrip flight and it was the cheapest i've seen! let's see if they will take action on it.

you just have to know that in the end, it's you and your FI. i've been putting that in perspective and hey, we won't have to pay so much $$ if not a lot of people come!

i hope you have a better luck with your wedding party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Eeeh, only 5 out of 11 are booked for our wedding party. I hate feeling like a nag asking rest of my bridesmaids when will they book. I just told them that there is a $318 roundtrip flight and it was the cheapest i've seen! let's see if they will take action on it.

you just have to know that in the end, it's you and your FI. i've been putting that in perspective and hey, we won't have to pay so much $$ if not a lot of people come!

i hope you have a better luck with your wedding party.
People just always think that they can find a better price! I told everyone about direct round trip flights when they were $238!! You think people bought tickets? I think maybe four of them did...

Anyways, thank you!! I'm trying to stay positive, I know it will all work out fine shots.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
People just always think that they can find a better price! I told everyone about direct round trip flights when they were $238!! You think people bought tickets? I think maybe four of them did...

Anyways, thank you!! I'm trying to stay positive, I know it will all work out fine shots.gif
Haha, drinking is in order after your wedding!!

Another way I see it is that if they fail to RSVP then they won't get a plated dinner...simple like that. I know it sounds mean or whatever but is it so freaking hard to RSVP? Just send the RSVP card back! We plan to call people if they RSVPed yes to make sure they actually booked their trips. That's another whole shitfan.gifthing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ladies, another May Bride here.

 

My date is set for May12th, 2010 at the Grand Palladium Jamaica.

 

We sent out our Invitations a few months ago.

 

I have to admit, I am getting a bit NERVOUS about how quickly it is going to come.

 

So far, we have 29 (and growing) adults booked, not including Mr Groom and myself. I don’t know about the rest of you but I am racking my BRAIN trying to figure out WHAT to do for them (In terms of giveaways). I also find that I am a bit stumped in terms of additional décor that I wish to take with me.

 

Glad to see that I have a LOT of company in MAY :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×