Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Great news Di!!! What a relief! Cheers to that :)

Got my ring cleaned - it's all sparky again! Bought 3 bottles of sunscreen & some green cover-up too. Also made hair flowers for my bridesmaids. One of them mentioned wanting one so I figured what the hell, I'll make them all one. They're not perfect, but not god-awful at least.

we're married! the wedding went smoothly. it was gorgeous and fun. we have a few days before we get back, but thought i'd post and share the picture we got as a teaser from the trash the dress.

hope to catch up again in a few days!

mrs. diane :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl1282 View Post
Hey ladies, Im finally back (well I wasnt gone this long, I wish!). I got some teaser pics from my photographer and LOVE THEM. They were featured on destinationinspirations.com. Im gonna go through the thread tonight to see how all you ladies are doing. Hope everything is going well!!!

Jenny & Matt Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas Mexico Destination Inspirations
Jenny Welcome Back!!!! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
we're married! the wedding went smoothly. it was gorgeous and fun. we have a few days before we get back, but thought i'd post and share the picture we got as a teaser from the trash the dress.

hope to catch up again in a few days!

mrs. diane :)
Diane - CONGRATS!!!! great teaser picture...the wave and your dress look awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl1282 View Post
Hey ladies, Im finally back (well I wasnt gone this long, I wish!). I got some teaser pics from my photographer and LOVE THEM. They were featured on destinationinspirations.com. Im gonna go through the thread tonight to see how all you ladies are doing. Hope everything is going well!!!

Jenny & Matt Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas Mexico Destination Inspirations
Wow, you were so beautiful. Love your dress! I'm wondering why you got banned. sad.gif

Jenny - your pictures are GREAT. You look beautiful. Love the rock picture with the bridal party...that was a big bridal party. =) Also like the one coming back down the aisle (married) with the yellow rose pedals...AWESOME!