Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Hi May brides!!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all luck with your upcoming weddings! Us April brides are all married as of today, so now it's your time to shine!

HAPPY WEDDING DAYS TO COME!!

Oooo Linds that's close! It MAY work though, I'm bringing my laptop so maybe I'll sneak on!

Diana - I wish you were crashing our weddings too and I totally wish I was crashing yours!

Thanks Wendy!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
Sorry Katie!!

Sorry been MIA due non-wedding related DRAMA. I think I'm the last one to get married here. :)

Meli and Jay~ May 31, 2010. Paradisus Punta Cana. DR.

Good luck to all the ladies with upcoming weddings! How exciting!!

Ok Linds, I'm going to make a real effort to make to your ceremony, give you a big hug and then run to the airport, LOL :)

So check out the maps on how close we are, for some reason I couldn't find a map that lists both our hotels:

Map with your hotel, at the top: http://www.cancun101.com/images/hotelmap.gif

Map with my hotel just around the corner: http://www.destination360.com/north-...-hotel-map.gif (Le Blanc)

So your ceremony is at 4pm, where is the ceremony location? Also do you know how much it is for a day pass onto the property? That's where I will need to convince FI :)

Its at the Gazebo...maybe I can get a pass just for the ceremony...I will email the WC and see if I can pull some strings with her! I would DIE if you came, but totes understand if you can't!!

Yay let me know!!!

We may very well may be able to meet up for a drink the day before, are you bringing your laptop? I am bringing my laptop and Ill have service down there. I can PM you my cell number too.

Well girls, I leave tomorrow & I am almost all packed we have 4 check bags & 1 carry on plus my purse & "bag" I must admit I hate packing, ha! Good luck to all of you!