Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Hello to all you wonderful May 2010 brides!

I am getting married May 21st, 2010 at the Moon Palace in Cancun Mexico!

I just came across this site not to long ago....oh how i wish I would have found this sooner!

WOW... Congrats Shannon and Jenny.. Wow ladies I can't believe the time has come that we are all leaving....

Well an update ladies I saw the new pictures of the gazebo and well I think it looks like a UFO. I might be a little dramatic but its cuz I fell in love with the old gazebo. That was the reason I chose to get married there and it just so frustrating that I had to find out from our wonderful forum and not the WC. They should have told me when I was getting in contract with them that the gazebo was not going to be the same and then I could have possibly found another place.... Sorry ladies this has really just been bothering me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT3 View Post
WOW... Congrats Shannon and Jenny.. Wow ladies I can't believe the time has come that we are all leaving....

Well an update ladies I saw the new pictures of the gazebo and well I think it looks like a UFO. I might be a little dramatic but its cuz I fell in love with the old gazebo. That was the reason I chose to get married there and it just so frustrating that I had to find out from our wonderful forum and not the WC. They should have told me when I was getting in contract with them that the gazebo was not going to be the same and then I could have possibly found another place.... Sorry ladies this has really just been bothering me...
Maybe in the person, it will be beautiful! The location is simply amazing. I know it's frustrating to find out from the forum, not from the resort. I had found out that my first WC quit from the forum.

Yay for Shannon & Jenny! Gives me chills and heart palpitations and butterflies all at once!!!

I spent 13 hours yesterday doing 8 loads of laundry, packing, creating spreadsheets, attempting to finish my planning thread etc.

For any of you ladies bringing lots of decor and OOT bags (like myself) I spent a lot of time thinking of the best way to do this. All OOT in certain bags, all day of wedding stuff in others (so I can give to friends to bring) and I took note of everything in which bag, the weight, the price of the bag etc. I have this master document on my computer which I'll print out with me and bring so I don't have to go searching to find stuff. I have 5 pieces of luggage packed with JUST decor and OOT stuff! I have to squeeze all my clothes and shoes in one bag... sigh.

This is sure to be a busy week, one week from today we'll be on a plane to Mexico!!