"wtf" is wrong with people?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:04 AM

Good thing he was able to knock some sense into his family, one less thing to have on your plate right now! I'm happy for you :o)

#62 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragonfly
      Jaime, we actually are planning our honeymoon (DR is not a honeymoon since we will have all the kids with us) early next year or spring, we are undecided between Mexico and Jamaica, so who knows it might actually work out that we could meet at least for drinks somewhere!
      That would be great! Guess we'll have to wait and see what's in the stars for us.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#63 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:40 AM

I am so glad to hear that things worked out for you guys. I will be facing similar family drama as well. My FI has 7 siblings and I have 4! i dont care if I was to give them a year or 10 years advance notice, there will still be drama. But I believe his family will pull the last minute drama the most.

Anyhow, how can someone not be close to such a cutie pie! Liam is so adorable.

They will be glad they finally came to their senses when they see how beautiful your wedding will be. If there is anymore drama b/w now and the wedding, tell them too Kiss ur LOOOOOOOOOOL
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#64 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

Kelly, I am so happy that your FI put his foot down, he obviously loves you a lot and his family needs to deal with all of it! I love Maria's idea about the TA, you should totally do that next time she brings up what she is giving you for free!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#65 Trista

Trista
        • 304 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

Sorry to hear of all your drama and glad to hear its somewhat sorted out~ Remember the day goes by fast, so try hard not to worry about them and let them be part of YOUR day, do not make the day about them, its not worth it~

Good Luck
          COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#66 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:45 AM

Isnt it a shame we cant choose our families.Get Everton to go over and tell them how its messing up everything.ie rooms for your friends etc.Do you think they are aware how important it is to pay up now.He needs to confront them today.If you get the we cant make it.tell them THEY need to explain to your uninvited guests as they def are not coming.Just save that comment until you know for sure.Heres hoping it turns out fine for you both

#67 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:46 AM

woops i need to read more, glad you got it sorted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users