Sign in to follow this  
GoCubs!

My OOT bags are DONE! w/pics

wow your bags are awesome! Your guests will love them! I did not know you could pay a "less than minimum" charge! That is great to know I wonder if that is a common thing with other bags, thanks so much!

How big is this bag, it says 19.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches but is that all the way around or just measuring it flat? is it a big beach bag or more like the reuseable grocery bag size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
wow your bags are awesome! Your guests will love them! I did not know you could pay a "less than minimum" charge! That is great to know I wonder if that is a common thing with other bags, thanks so much!

How big is this bag, it says 19.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches but is that all the way around or just measuring it flat? is it a big beach bag or more like the reuseable grocery bag size?
It's definitely more of a beach bag, although it's not huge. It's actually the perfect size b/c if it was a huge beach bag it would dwarf the little gifts that I'm putting inside. If you are unsure you could always order a sample from them - I did to put my mind at ease. I think with shipping it was like $10.