Sign in to follow this  
GoCubs!

My OOT bags are DONE! w/pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
I really love the bags, they are so cute. I just checked the website you brought them from and you can't order less than 100 bags and I really don't need this many! If you have any other places we all can check that sells bags wholesale, pls share. Thanks! And again, everything looks great :)
I actually didn't have to order 100, I only ordered 40. I had to pay a flat "less than minimum" charge of $40, but it was better than having to buy 100 bags!

Love your OOT bags, especially the "oh shit kit!"! Too cute! :)

By the way, you are going to have a BLAST at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya...I was there 4 years ago, it's a fantastic resort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010 View Post
I love all the items you selected! It all looks great!!! What is "Jewel" where you purchased the Super Energy Booster?
Jewel is our grocery store here in Chicago but I'm sure that other supermarkets/pharmacys do a generic version as well. I always like to drink those before I go drinking or in the AM after a rough night :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbride317 View Post
LOVE the bags -- beautiful! And you're guest will adore both the fun AND functional contents, too! (Might I ask how many mugs you ended up ordering?)
The minimum I could order for this particular mug was 72. 4imprint was definitely cheaper than one other place I checked with where I had to pay extra for the printing on both sides - with them it was included. With shipping and everything it came to $3.44 per mug, which I thought was very reasonable.