hmm I went with the passport invites. and about one month before we leave. We are going to send out luggage tags to all of our guests and passport books with info about the island and the run down of our special day!

We did passport invites and magnet STD. The passport were more $$ so I wanted those to be the invites.

Good luck! Are you making them yourself or having them made?

I did boarding pass STDs. i found a great template on this forum and my guests loved it. I ended up spending a little more than I wanted to on my STDs but put more effort into those than my invited. I am sure whatever you decide on with be great! Good Luck!

It is such a hard decision with so many cute ideas out there! I ended up doing postcard STDs (super cheap to make and on postage) then made Passport invites with Boarding Pass RSVP cards. Good luck deciding :)

I'm going to be doing passport STD's and boarding pass invites. I had originally thought about the opposite but then my FI brought up a good point, you typically get your passport before your boarding pass. Either one is super cute though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
It is such a hard decision with so many cute ideas out there! I ended up doing postcard STDs (super cheap to make and on postage) then made Passport invites with Boarding Pass RSVP cards. Good luck deciding :)
How did you do your postcards? That's a cute idea!

I thought about doing boarding passes and passports, BUT seems like a ton of work. I kinda want to do them on my own, but think they may be a HUGE project. Could be so much fun though! First I need to decide on my resort. ahhhh back and forth, back and forth!smile29.gif

I used PrintsMadeEasy.com for the postcards. Just picked one of their designs and modified to be a STD. I also uploaded my guest list to their site and they addressed and sent them out. This is the only company that I have found that allows you send out exactly the amount you need. Pictures of mine are in the #4 post in the thread below.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t41121

And picking a resort was sooooooo hard! I'm sure you will find one that you love, just be patient and realize that everything happens for a reason! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
How did you do your postcards? That's a cute idea!

I thought about doing boarding passes and passports, BUT seems like a ton of work. I kinda want to do them on my own, but think they may be a HUGE project. Could be so much fun though! First I need to decide on my resort. ahhhh back and forth, back and forth!smile29.gif

Use the passports for your wedding (as you can fit lots of information in it)

Use Boarding Passes for your shower or at home reception?