Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Weight Watchers Group

Recommended Posts

Hey Jilly-

I did great until Sunday, when FI & I went XMas shopping and had to stop off for a drink and some appetizers to get ourselves through! Then we ordered pizza when we got home. Considering the fact that I ate junk, drank alcohol, and THEN PIZZA, I went 5 points over my 35 flex points for the week- yikes! But, today I'm back to being good. I weigh in on Friday- we'll see how it goes:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry Sarah! They say that once you reach your goal and want to maintain you're suppose to add 24 points to your weekly total - so you're still coming in well under that! I bet you'll see a loss this week anyway :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was so-so, we'll see how good it was when I weigh myself tomorrow! I may switch my weigh day to fridays too, because the weekends are tough and maybe that extra motivation of knowing that I lost weight right before the weekend will help keep me on track. I'll let you know tomorrow how I did!
I totally ate too much on Saturday - yuck! Anyway I was really good yesterday and plan on staying on track from here on out - I need to lose another 2 pounds or so to hit 10 lbs... I can't way!

I stopped and was thinking that even if I just lose 1/2 a pound from here until June (my wedding) I'll hgave met my goal weight... hopefully I cna do it faster than that though!

I love that we have some many people now with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost forgot to post today, since it was my weigh in day! Well, I lost 1.4 lbs., I was hoping for more since it was my first week, but looking back on the weekend, I'll take the 1.4 I'm going to start doing fridays instead, so I'll have two weigh ins this week. I can't wait to hit 10 lbs, then it will feel more real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Hey Jilly-
I did great until Sunday, when FI & I went XMas shopping and had to stop off for a drink and some appetizers to get ourselves through! Then we ordered pizza when we got home. Considering the fact that I ate junk, drank alcohol, and THEN PIZZA, I went 5 points over my 35 flex points for the week- yikes! But, today I'm back to being good. I weigh in on Friday- we'll see how it goes:)
Sarah...
You are Soo ME with your eating. I never have been able to resist pizza (nor will I I ever be able to). So I had to find a weight loss program that allowed me to have pizza every week. That is just not negotiable as far as I'm concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I almost forgot to post today, since it was my weigh in day! Well, I lost 1.4 lbs., I was hoping for more since it was my first week, but looking back on the weekend, I'll take the 1.4 I'm going to start doing fridays instead, so I'll have two weigh ins this week. I can't wait to hit 10 lbs, then it will feel more real.
1.4 pounds is great! Don't think it isn't something because it is! Every week will be different depending on what you ate, how much water you drank, how active you are, what clothes you're wearing.., the point is being consistent!

On another note I don't know what's happenmed to me this week - I have just totally gone off the wagon for no reason. I wonder if I have PMS or something. The past few days I have just not been able to stop eating! It's awful - I feel terrible!

Anyway I can't do anythign about it except start anew tomorrow... crap. I always do this - lose some weight, feel great and then put it right back on. It's like I'm self-sabotaging unconsciously or something. yuck!

I just ate two cookies before I wrote this. I need to somehow start over this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kash, Tomorrow is a new day, at least that's what I tell myself when I self destruct! It will be so worth it when we all look & feel great in our wedding dresses!

 

What happens to me (I know this sounds strange) but one week a month I am the same as you, sooo hungry, nothing fills me up, and then I have a couple of weeks where I can be disciplined with my eating and then my period week is the week I am usually not very hungry at all, and then the cycle starts again, probably why I'm so hungry the first week, because I didn't feel like eating anything the last week. I don't know what my problem is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
1.4 pounds is great! Don't think it isn't something because it is! Every week will be different depending on what you ate, how much water you drank, how active you are, what clothes you're wearing.., the point is being consistent!

On another note I don't know what's happenmed to me this week - I have just totally gone off the wagon for no reason. I wonder if I have PMS or something. The past few days I have just not been able to stop eating! It's awful - I feel terrible!

Anyway I can't do anythign about it except start anew tomorrow... crap. I always do this - lose some weight, feel great and then put it right back on. It's like I'm self-sabotaging unconsciously or something. yuck!

I just ate two cookies before I wrote this. I need to somehow start over this week!
hehe Kash- I'm the same way, I think this is common. I do great, lose a couple pounds, then celebrate and eat and gain it all back! Hang in there, you'll do it less and less as you start to lose more (at least i am anyway). You've got time, so don't beat yourself up about it- just forget about yesterday like it didn't happen and start over today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Kash, Tomorrow is a new day, at least that's what I tell myself when I self destruct! It will be so worth it when we all look & feel great in our wedding dresses!

What happens to me (I know this sounds strange) but one week a month I am the same as you, sooo hungry, nothing fills me up, and then I have a couple of weeks where I can be disciplined with my eating and then my period week is the week I am usually not very hungry at all, and then the cycle starts again, probably why I'm so hungry the first week, because I didn't feel like eating anything the last week. I don't know what my problem is!
Congrats Jilly on your weight loss this week! It's best to lose the weight a little at a time anyway- stick with it! I've lost 8 pounds in two months- that's only like a pound a week- but it adds up fast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well for me, I have done what I said I would, I started working out at least 5 days a week starting December 1st,, Ok so December 1st was a friday, and this week it's only wednesday, but I've been doing it and plan on keeping it up. It's hard because sometimes I "look" for reasons not to work out but I counter it with other stuff... Plus with all the added stress that Cain's Ma is giving me right now it's a good stress relief. The hard part for me will be to keep up the workout during our holiday shutdown, where I'll have to drag my butt out of bed and drive to work, just to work out. I refuse to weight myself, one because I don't own one, but two because I know I will start to noice a differance in the way feel in my clothes. I'm not trying to loose weight (ok maybe 5 pounds) but for the most part I'm in this to tone up. So on January 1st I hope to start noticing a change. I want to be in the shape I want by my first dress fitting in March. So I'm giving myself 3 months and then I'll maintain it for another 3 months until our wedding.

 

ON a positive note, having Marty piss me off is actually helping me get in the gym, so this could end up being a good thing.. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I reacted to stress by wanting to work out, but I just like to lie on the couch! That's my biggest hurdle - self motivation. I have a hard time working out just for the sake of working out (running, bike, etc.). I just don't like gyms! I could play soccer, volleyball, etc. for hours every day - but just working out makes me cringe! I also don't mind doing group exercise classes (step aerobics, etc.). But I need to get over that if I want to get in shape. Tammy - I am like you, I wouldn't mind losing about 5-10 lbs, but I really want to tone up, especially since it's not only my wedding, but it's on the beach - which means a lot of bikini time!

 

I do have extra motivation too - I am in my best friends wedding a month before mine, so I have a little extra push to step it up a bit! Too bad that push doesn't seem to be enough right now ... grrrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×