Photo

DW Cancelled....everything has to go..pic heavy.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:57 PM

LOVE the bags!!!
    Are they gone? and if so where are they from...I need a lot more than 14.....
    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#12 brandynd

brandynd
    • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:13 PM

Hey ladies, when you pm me to check on availability, please remember that what I’m asking for the things I’m selling is before shipping! Please leave your zip code with your request so I can get the shipping all calculated and things sent out sooner!
      So far I have pending sales on the following: sand ceremony vases, starfish bouquet charm, oot bags, tissues, first aid kits,and raffia fans. If things fall through on any of these offers, I will definitely let you know and let other people buy them.
      Shoot, I forgot, I also hav a starfsh necklace for sale, which I'm asking $15 for. I will post photos when I get home!
      There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#13 brandynd

brandynd
      • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by aprilmay
        I like the hairpiece but it doesn't match my colour, just wondering where you got it.
        I bought it from the aerial hair supply store here in Omaha for $52. You can find them at any beut supply store.

#14 brandynd

brandynd
        • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by adelaide
          Where did you get the bags? The green ones are exactly what I am looking for!
          The bags are actually from another DW bride. She got them from Target though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users