Sign in to follow this  
hollym

Bride-to-be shower etiquette

Ok, so I know that the purpose of a bridal shower is to "shower" the bride with gifts and that this is basically a big party for me but is there anything that I need to do?

Should I bring food? A gift for the hostess? Is there anything I'm in charge of?

I got hostess gifts. I found travel pillow/blankets at marshals for about $5- each and then I got a philosophy body wash and Im going to put a tag on the body wash that say I hope you have as great of a shower as I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtswedding View Post
I got hostess gifts. I found travel pillow/blankets at marshals for about $5- each and then I got a philosophy body wash and Im going to put a tag on the body wash that say I hope you have as great of a shower as I did.
How neat. Love the idea!
Jeni

Clever idea! I am so going to use it! Thanks :)

Quote:

Quote:
Really cute idea, I'm going to use that too!