( no wedding without documents)Please help with documents

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 M9w3h6

M9w3h6
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hey Ladies,
    I am freaking out I get married 10/24/09 and just got my documents notarized. Can you send them overnight mail I live in Philadelphia and need advice on this asap

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:25 PM

You should be able to send things by FedEx or UPS - I would ask the resort which carrier works best and use that one.

#3 M9w3h6

M9w3h6
      • 37 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

Thank you so, so much, She is probaly going to think I am insane I Faxed them, expressed mailed them, and put them in regular mail. I will scan next. Lol

#4 Flasong

Flasong
        • 340 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

When I sent my docs via Fed EX, they got there in like 2 or 3 days so you shouldn't have anything to worry about

#5 AnnaC

AnnaC
          • 91 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

I scanned and emailed my documents to Chandlyn and it was fine. I brought the originals when we got to Jamaica.

#6 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
            • 87 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

I hope this all worked out for you. I scanned my documents (birth certificates and passports) with the notary seal and sent them to Chandlyn. I sent the notarized copies via FedEx; it took 2 days for the package to reach the RIU. Chandlyn said my documents were fine and asked for our occupations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users