Photo

New here.... Hello.. Time to get started!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 md2002

md2002
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:31 AM

Thanks everyone for making us feel welcomed...

We decided on the place, Bahamas! We just have to figure out the date now.

We want to do April (school vacation) but figure it is probably crazy since everyone goes on vacation that week. So we may push it out till the summer.

#22 taugania

taugania
    • 171 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:20 AM

Distance wise, Bermuda is closer but I believe you can get better rates for resorts in Jamaica. You will love all the info you can find on this site. It's very addictive! Enjoy and good luck with your planning!
      --Victoria--
      http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#23 md2002

md2002
      • 79 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by taugania
        Distance wise, Bermuda is closer but I believe you can get better rates for resorts in Jamaica. You will love all the info you can find on this site. It's very addictive! Enjoy and good luck with your planning!
        Yes, I think so too. Every travel agent has said that you get a lot for you money in Jamiaca. There seems to be 30-50 people that may come so we thought closer was better...

#24 Patti

Patti
        • 555 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. You'll find tons of helpful information here and it will probably be addictive. Happy planning!!

#25 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by md2002
            Thanks everyone for making us feel welcomed...

We decided on the place, Bahamas! We just have to figure out the date now.

We want to do April (school vacation) but figure it is probably crazy since everyone goes on vacation that week. So we may push it out till the summer.
            Great choice!! I love the Bahamas!! Just an FYI...on the Bahamas board, there is a thread on the Atlantis that has a LOT of info in it about Bahamian vendors and wedding planners...it might be helpful. Have fun planning!!

#26 nicitica

nicitica
            • 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:13 PM

Congrats to you! I just began (have not really anything) but I finally nailed down date and destination. Go with your gut... where do you want to be? The important people will be there.
              Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users