Newbie...American planning a Jamaican wedding from England

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sunkissedleah

sunkissedleah
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hi all....

My name is Laura. My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning a June 2010 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. He's Jamaican, I'm American, but we currently live in England. We have a 2 year old and am expecting our second child in November so I really have my hands full and am soooo confused about EVERYTHING At the moment we are really loving Moon Dance Villas. Because we have children, and all 3 of my bridesmaids and several other guests do as well, our locations are limited. Beaches is nice but the exclusivity of moon dance villas is great. Any other suggestions are soooo welcome! Hoping this web site will help me sort out some things.

#2 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You've definitely come to the right place, you will find a lot of information on here that will help you with all of your planning needs!
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 meseh

meseh
      • 194 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunkissedleah
        Hi all....

My name is Laura. My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning a June 2010 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. He's Jamaican, I'm American, but we currently live in England. We have a 2 year old and am expecting our second child in November so I really have my hands full and am soooo confused about EVERYTHING At the moment we are really loving Moon Dance Villas. Because we have children, and all 3 of my bridesmaids and several other guests do as well, our locations are limited. Beaches is nice but the exclusivity of moon dance villas is great. Any other suggestions are soooo welcome! Hoping this web site will help me sort out some things.
        Hi Laura, congrads and Im sure you will find lots of helpful info on this website

#4 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
        • 660 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

Congrats and welcome !

#5 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
          • Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

Welcome and happy planning!!

#6 Quietstorm

Quietstorm
            • 169 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Check out the Jamaica section of the form for planning help!!!

#7 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

Congrats and welcome. You certaintly do have your hands full! Im sure that the forum will give you most of the tools and ideas that you will need to plan your wedding.
                Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#8 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

Welcome and Congrats! Moon Dance Villas do look super nice! Good luck with your planning!

#9 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

Welcome! Negril is beautiful! I've heard really good things about MOon Dance Villas. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful info on the forum!

Congrats and Happy Planning!

#10 Jenna20

Jenna20
                    • 314 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

Congrats and welcome! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users