Photo

tell me about your photographer

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Princess J

Princess J
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

When I talked to her I got the impression she shoots all over but she loves Jamaica. I would contact her and ask availablility and tell where you are going as there are some restrictions for photogs from other countries.
    50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#42 jj8442

jj8442
    • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

I am using Michael Saab. His prices may seem a bit high, but I am really impressed with his work. We were in Jamaica for a site visit in January and we did our engagement photos with him and the pictures are beautiful. He got the disk to us really quickly and has been very responsive to all of our communications.

#43 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
      • 572 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

Okay I got over the fact that amazing photography costs a lot and just researched and researched and researched!
        I finally found a photographer out of Virginia Beach, Keith Cephus Photography.
        Keith's work is breathtaking! I found someone that we were willing to pay and who we connected with over the phone. I knew Keith was our photographer when I went to his blog and saw Mesita's (a fellow BDW bride) wedding pics. My breath was literally taken away! So we hired him!
        Keith Cephus Photography "Your Choice for Photographic Excellence"
        His prices are up there, but he will negotiate. His calendar fills up quickly so if you want to book him, contact him now.
        "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#44 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
        • 260 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blckrevpower
          Okay I got over the fact that amazing photography costs a lot and just researched and researched and researched!
          I finally found a photographer out of Virginia Beach, Keith Cephus Photography.
          Keith's work is breathtaking! I found someone that we were willing to pay and who we connected with over the phone. I knew Keith was our photographer when I went to his blog and saw Mesita's (a fellow BDW bride) wedding pics. My breath was literally taken away! So we hired him!
          Keith Cephus Photography "Your Choice for Photographic Excellence"
          His prices are up there, but he will negotiate. His calendar fills up quickly so if you want to book him, contact him now.
          Nice work!!
          I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#45 Kib McGowan

Kib McGowan
          • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CHAKLIT
            As far as I know...she works just about everywhere.
            Did you check out Marcia E. Roberts? look at her website or my favorite, look at her youtube video

Ocho Rios
            Montego Bay Jamaica

#46 Jamaica Guru

Jamaica Guru
            • 18 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

There are alot of great photographers in Jamaica.

Angella Foote -
              Destination Weddings & Special Event Planning - Jamaica | Wedding Belles Jamaica

Wendy Ann Chinn -
              Jamaica Dream Weddings

#47 donutdjn

donutdjn
              • 419 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

We have just booked Marcia E Roberts - so happy :-)

#48 2010bride

2010bride
                • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

I used Marcia Roberts for my wedding at RMB. She was amazing. Definitely a no brainer if you ask me. Best pricing, fast email and returns phone calls within hours sometimes minutes, very professional, a pleasure to work with, no time slot so you have her all day to capture every moment, fast delivery of pics, a fantastic package etc.......Her website is jamaicanphotography.com

#49 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CHAKLIT
                    As far as I know...she works just about everywhere.
                    I wish we could share but we are getting married on the same day.
                    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#50 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

What is the average that you ladies are paying?
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users