Photo

tell me about your photographer

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 Laur13

Laur13
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:24 PM

We worked out a deal with our photographer and we are flying him to our wedding and paying for a 3 night stay in turn he will be taking our pictues and not charging us! It is like a mini vacation for him and his girlfriend. I feel really lucky....do you know anyone that you could bring with you??

#32 Helen G Events

Helen G Events
    • 31 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

A good photographer that I have worked with alot over the years is Devon Shaw from Jamaica Wedding Photos. His website is is Jamaica wedding photographer | Negril, Montego bay, Ocho Rios, St. Mary

#33 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

I have booked Marcia Roberts, she has been great to work with so far and her pictures are amazing!
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#34 neigor_don

neigor_don
        • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

I definitely agree with Helen. Devon Shaw seems like he does an excellent job. I really love his portfolio at Jamaica Wedding Photos

#35 bellissima

bellissima
          • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:54 PM

We have Heather Parker booked. I have seen about a dozen other US and canadian brides who either worked with her already or have her booked. we got references from her and ended up booking. just had a skype meeting with her last week.

#36 soulmatekate

soulmatekate
            • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Heather Parker for ours! there are some super colorful pix on her website recently. Heather Parker Photography Blog

#37 Princess J

Princess J
              • 424 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Heather Parker was one of our choices; she is actually quite reasonable with pricing (less than some local photogs like Sungold/Saab). We were going to go with her but we just recently found out our local photographer, who did my sisters wedding, have agreed to come!
                They are EXPENSIVE and will cost us $5000 but there are 2 flying out from Vancouver, B.C. and there work is unreal! I feel happy that they are local and I am comfortable with their work so I won't stress about my pics!
                Check them out Vancouver Wedding Photographer, Vancouver Portrait Photographer, JONETSU 604.817.1440
                50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#38 twinklelittlestar

twinklelittlestar
                • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

Heather Parker Photography Heather Parker Photography Blog

We love her work and got her as a referral from someone we know and can't wait to share our day with her. I'm sure I'll be tipsy on my wedding night so I want good photos to remember it by! :o)

#39 USVIdesibride

USVIdesibride
                  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

I am considering Heather Parker after seeing her name pop up as the photographer for so many brides. I saw this thread after searching posts from twinklelittlestar on the USVI board. Does anyone know if she does wedding photography in the US Virgin Islands? We are thinking of getting married on Saint Thomas but wanted to find someone closer to home to deal with reproducing the memories of our wedding.

#40 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                    • 260 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by USVIdesibride
                      I am considering Heather Parker after seeing her name pop up as the photographer for so many brides. I saw this thread after searching posts from twinklelittlestar on the USVI board. Does anyone know if she does wedding photography in the US Virgin Islands? We are thinking of getting married on Saint Thomas but wanted to find someone closer to home to deal with reproducing the memories of our wedding.
                      As far as I know...she works just about everywhere.
                      I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users