Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

need a check in buddy.....

hi girls... i can not seem to get by but to the gym......uggg.. donnie and i go away in 4 months from today so i was wondering anyone would like to buddy up with me and support each other i was thinking checking in weekly with weight but support anytime... i really need it i need to loose 10lbs..but more important just be a little nicer to myself...thank girls...

ericacheer2.gifcheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
Check out the "Have you exercised today?" thread. That's what we are all about!
sounds great...i saw that i didnt know if i would be crazy to use evryone or just a partner but i will try the thread thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
hi girls... i can not seem to get by but to the gym......uggg.. donnie and i go away in 4 months from today so i was wondering anyone would like to buddy up with me and support each other i was thinking checking in weekly with weight but support anytime... i really need it i need to loose 10lbs..but more important just be a little nicer to myself...thank girls...
ericacheer2.gifcheer2.gif

I am in! I leave in 4 months too, and I need to get my butt in gear!

i leave in 3 weeks and haven't gone to the gym but once last week and once the week before....I hope to go tonight after work, but I'm either to tired or to hungry....I should go now before work....

hmmm that's an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
sounds great...i saw that i didnt know if i would be crazy to use evryone or just a partner but i will try the thread thanks
We are very supportive on this thread, it is great, I have to admitt it has been a couple of weeks since I checked in though. LOL

Kelly~