• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by meldal101010
    Yeah, I lucked out with them. They also have them in the colors i wanted...chocolate brown/pink so that was an added bonus.

This is the dress they picked:

Victoria's Secret - Double-layer Bra Top dress

I don't know if this link will work or not as i've been trying all morning to hit 150 posts, but hopefully you can see them. They are great for Mexico and the girls will definitley wear them again...Now to find a pair of shoes that match...
    Mel - I really liked these dresses too!! I'm sitting down with my BM's tonight (one lives out of town but is here for a visit) so that we can go through these. We'd been looking at the loose fit convertible dress otherwise. I'll see what they think though because I'd really rather have them buy something they can wear again - that's why I'm now in love with VS dresses!!!

I'm buying all the shoes for both my bm's, FI and the gm from Dessy Accessories and you can have the girls flip-flops custom coloured to match your dresses, or at least accent them in whichever colour you want. There are three calgary bridal stores listed that they work with so you could probably check with one of them to see if they have the colour swatches in store to compare? I don't know that for sure yet though but will have to check myself once we know our dress colours...

#22 meldal101010

meldal101010
    • 444 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by echo2_62
      Mel - I really liked these dresses too!! I'm sitting down with my BM's tonight (one lives out of town but is here for a visit) so that we can go through these. We'd been looking at the loose fit convertible dress otherwise. I'll see what they think though because I'd really rather have them buy something they can wear again - that's why I'm now in love with VS dresses!!!

I'm buying all the shoes for both my bm's, FI and the gm from Dessy Accessories and you can have the girls flip-flops custom coloured to match your dresses, or at least accent them in whichever colour you want. There are three calgary bridal stores listed that they work with so you could probably check with one of them to see if they have the colour swatches in store to compare? I don't know that for sure yet though but will have to check myself once we know our dress colours...
      Thanks!! I'll check it out :)

#23 isaidyes

isaidyes
      • 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

I agree that $200 is pretty standard for a BM dress. That's about what my girls spent.

#24 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by echo2_62

i bought two of VS dresses and i did not like them. they definitely showed the panties lines so the girls would have to wear thongs. they also showed my stomach which isn't exactly attractive. so i went with another dress at Macy's. so i would recommend you to just buy that dress and see how it looks...if u dont like it then you just return it, only losing the $$ for shipping & handling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users