Is anyone doing a couple only wedding?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashleed

• 161 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

So I have gone round and round with this idea and have finally decided that we are going to do a couples only ceremony. Anyone else out there?

We are planning a January 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana.

#2 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

there are 4 of us going so not just the 2 of us but it will be similar.i have seen a thread on here already for couple weddings do a search and you will find more of you lol

#3 Juan Guzman dfotoart

Juan Guzman dfotoart
      • 70 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

I want show you some picture from a COUPLE ALONE WEDDING. I hope do you get some ideas.
        juan guzman/dfotoart

#4 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

what a GRRReat way to go! no pressure on you or anyone else - great idea!

#5 RJC3nD

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hey 'ashleed'...GO 4 IT!!!! My fiance and I have large extended families and there's NO WAY we can afford to pay for them all at a reception OR be able to spare feelings by not inviting one or the other. So....

After careful thought, I approached my beloved and asked his opinion...he LOVES the idea! See, we're in our 40's, kids from previous marriages, so we just want to get away, and rejoice in the bliss of becoming man and wife, without the pressures of etiquette and expense.

Your wedding location looks absolutely breathtaking!!! Good Luck, Godspeed, and may your union be blessed for eternity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users