Photo

Resort Finally Chosen! Iberostar Rose Hall Suites!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:03 AM

Hello ladies,

After much discussion and weighing the pros and cons, my fiance and I finally decided on IRHS over the RPTB. Mostly because the activities and surroundings at the IRHS suit us better. Does anyone have any experience with this resort and weddings? I have requested October 14, 2010 and it is available, so just need to get the paperwork sent. Very exciting! I would love to hear from anyone else who is going here or thinking of going here. The Jamaica part of the site seems to be pretty quiet!

Jenn

#2 dejacque

dejacque
    • 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

Hi Jenn! My fiance and I have been going between IRHS and RPTB too. I'm pretty sure we are going to go with the IRHS too. Will keep yo updated with what I find out.
      ~~Danielle~~

#3 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

Congrats on picking your resort! That was the hardest part for us, now the real fun begins!

#4 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
        • 49 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:25 AM

Thanks TAMaureen! Looking forward to your review!

#5 JMarie

JMarie
          • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:28 AM

Hi Jenn!!! Congrats on finally choosing a resort! I am in the process of looking to... I am leaning toward Iberostar Rose Hall Suites too! Is the price fairly reasonable? I am worried about my wedding guests being able to afford the trip! Keep me posted!

JMarie

#6 michelle10

michelle10
            • 157 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:31 PM

I'm leaning towards this resort as well. I would love to hear your feedback after the wedding as well as anything you learn along the way!

#7 hiccups

hiccups
              • 224 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

Congrats on picking a place!! I'm sure you must be a bit relieved that that part is over so you can actually start planning!

#8 wendyjd

wendyjd
                • 968 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hi Jamaica Jenn, I'll be there on 10/14. We are getting married on 10/11. Hope everything is going well with planning.

#9 vjenesis

vjenesis
                  • 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

Congratulations hun! I am really leaning towards this Resort as well! It looks like the perfect place for a wedding paradise there :-) Enjoy the rest of your planning!

#10 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
                    • 282 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

Visited the resort last month and immediately made my decision... It was beautiful and Nicole, the wedding coordinator is great. I was a little worried because she was slow getting back to me on emails, but they are on Jamaica time lol. They have a lot of selection and flexibility on locations for your ceremony and reception. I decided on the beach for the ceremony, the lobby terrace for the cocktail hr and the steakhouse restaurant on the beach for the reception. I am a little worried about the rates for rooms for my guests but I am working with a travel agent to get that down. Let me know if you guys have any questions, it still is fresh in my mind from last month.:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users