Butterflyf369
  • 706 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

looks great and I love the stamps.

#62 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

My guests started getting the postcards this week...they LOVED them. The stamps made quite an impression...people could not get over them.

#63 hat0112

hat0112
      • 1,219 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

OMG I love the postcards!
        Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#64 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
        • 400 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:13 PM

I LOVE LOVE your postcards! :)

YAY!
          http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
          May 29, 2010
          Cancun, Mexico

#65 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
          • 370 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Classadiva- I'm so glad your guests are loving them! Do you know what you're going to do about your invites?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jaime :-)

#66 debbmach

debbmach
            • 1,457 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

i love the stamps, what a great idea...i've never seen that!
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#67 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
                Classadiva- I'm so glad your guests are loving them! Do you know what you're going to do about your invites?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jaime :-)
                Hi Jaime,

Can I tell you...people are still talking about those stamps!! LOL Between the stamps and these postcards...I'm under a lot of pressure to come up with something great for invites!! LOL

Anyway...I am thinking about passport invites....Ive seen some really gorgeous ones. My only issue is the cost...so...I'm thinking on it. I'm also looking for some fun, elegant, non-traditional invites that are less expensive. I am leaning towards the passport invites though.

What about you? Have you found any invites yet? Enjoy your Thanksgiving too!!

#68 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:38 AM

Well, I was originally thinking about going the passport route also... but they're so expensive! So I was just thinking of trying to DIY it :-) HOWEVER, I saw this booklet invite on a wedding blog and I am SO in love with them!! So I'm thinking I might try to replicate this instead. The couple did a booklet and the inside has a pocket like a library book where they put the RSVP card, the first page is like the formal invite and then the following pages tells the story of how they met, which was on a cruise ship... Pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

So my FI and I are doing a cruise wedding so I think it would be cool to, instead of telling the story of how we met like they did, having pages for each day of the cruise with info about the different ports kind of story book style like this invite. I would also love to some how coordinate it with the save the dates... so thats my vision!! Who knows if it will happen... but thats what I want damnit!! hahaha

Jaime

#69 midnight24

midnight24
                  • 754 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

they look great. i wanted to have mine like that...but i ended up with something a bit different! i'm sure your guests will love them!

#70 classadiva

classadiva
                    • 685 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
                      Well, I was originally thinking about going the passport route also... but they're so expensive! So I was just thinking of trying to DIY it :-) HOWEVER, I saw this booklet invite on a wedding blog and I am SO in love with them!! So I'm thinking I might try to replicate this instead. The couple did a booklet and the inside has a pocket like a library book where they put the RSVP card, the first page is like the formal invite and then the following pages tells the story of how they met, which was on a cruise ship... Pics:

So my FI and I are doing a cruise wedding so I think it would be cool to, instead of telling the story of how we met like they did, having pages for each day of the cruise with info about the different ports kind of story book style like this invite. I would also love to some how coordinate it with the save the dates... so thats my vision!! Who knows if it will happen... but thats what I want damnit!! hahaha

Jaime
                      Jaime,

Those are gorgeous as well as unique. You have quite an eye. You must be a very creative person. I think your idea to have pages for each day of the cruise with info about the ports is a winner. If you could somehow coordinate them with the STD cards...that would be more than amazing.

Your vision is a good one....even if it does not wind up exactly as planned...I can see that whatever you decide to do is going to be quite lovely. Keep us posted!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users