Photo

FS!BoudoirOutfitsâ–¼CandyBuffetâ–¼Beachyâ–¼Birdcageâ–¼ECO-CHIC!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sunkissEDK

sunkissEDK
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:48 PM

Ton's of items for sale. Please see my website for pictures and pricing of everything. Email me if interested- Cherr1k at hotmail dot com.
    Happy Planning!

Our Sandcastle Wedding - wedding website by mywedding.com

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

you posted multiple threads selling your items which is considered spam.

i deleted them so you can post in THIS 1 thread your items that you have for sale.

Since you are new to the forum with very few posts, please be sure to read forum rules.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 A2Bride

A2Bride
    • 676 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:55 PM

i just sent you an email!

#4 sunkissEDK

sunkissEDK
      • 17 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:27 PM

Since my newest post was deleted since I cannot create a listing with new items, I will add to this one with the new items I have. Please see my website for the other items I have additionally for purchase.

75 Aqua satin chair sashes- I only used about half of these so the other half was never even used! The ones that were used are in excellent condition! No noted stains. Asking .99 each plus $11 for priority mail shipping. Actual photos of chair covers are below. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
        Tiffany Blue ribbon accented with starfish Birdcage cardbox- I bought the cardbox for $40 and affixed the ribbon and starfish to it. They can be taken off if you want for just a plain birdcage. Brand new and Never used!! Asking $30 plus shipping costs (email me with your zipcode for quote) Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
        Starfish photo table numbers- I took these photos while on vacation especially for our table numbers. All you need to do is add your own frames or holders for them. They are in perfect and clear condition. Standard photo size. Asking $15 for all 10 numbers. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
        I have many more items listed on my website- Our Sandcastle Wedding - wedding website by mywedding.com

I accept paypal- I am listing these things on several other wedding sites so it is first come first served. Please email me if you are interested, Cherr1k at hotmail dot com. Thanks and happy planning!

#5 A2Bride

A2Bride
        • 676 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

I sent you an email on potentially purchasing some of your chair covers, did you receive it?

#6 sunkissEDK

sunkissEDK
          • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

Yes,I wrote you back.. I prefer to keep the chair covers together as it will be very hard for me to sell small amounts. But if i don't have any luck in a month or so I will relist as individual. Thanks!

#7 A2Bride

A2Bride
            • 676 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

Ok, well let me know. Btw, did not receive an email...but you can also PM me if you have no luck. Good luck. :-)

#8 sunkissEDK

sunkissEDK
              • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by A2Bride
                Ok, well let me know. Btw, did not receive an email...but you can also PM me if you have no luck. Good luck. :-)
                Hmm, I believe I did PM you, I went to my mailbox on this site and emailed you from there.. Sorry if you didn't get it. I can drop the price to .88 cents for all 75 of them if you bought them all from me- Otherwise I will let you know if they haven't sold at a later date, When is your wedding date?

#9 A2Bride

A2Bride
                • 676 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Hmmm...didn't get the email, but that is ok we are communicating through this post. :-) Our wedding date is middle of March. I will have to think about buying all of them, problem is we won't have that many coming to our wedding. We can keep in touch, let me know if you change your mind and I will do the same. :-)

#10 sunkissEDK

sunkissEDK
                  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:20 PM

Andrea, How many exactly did you need, I have an offer from someone who is interested in 50 of them so 25 I will have available if I sell them to her. Obviously I'm not going to do this unless I have both parties seriously interested in buying so please let me know what # you were looking for. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users